14 - them

George's POV:

Techno woke me up, asking if I want to head out early. He heard us last night so he said he understands if I want to.

We left a note, sticking it to the refrigerator to let them know we head home. Techno drove me to my house without saying anything to each other.

I was lost in thought that after we arrived, I head to my room and Immediately took a shower, leaving Techno by himself.

Assuming that he already left, I made my way to the kitchen with just a towel on my waist.

On the table, there's an omelet and a note beside it. He must have cook for me before he left. I read the note and chuckle at how he babied me.

'Eat before you go! :)'

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Walking to the hallway, I completely forgot to prepare myself for those eyes that I would never get used to. They sent daggers towards me, judging me from head to toe.

I flinched when I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Wilbur, walking beside me.

"How are you?" He asked worriedly.

I smiled knowing I have a friend, that's what matters. "Eh, could be better. Being the talk of the school wasn't the best than I thought"

He chuckled at me, using my humor to cope. Our laughter stopped when we heard some students chanting and gathered ahead of us.

Then there we saw Techno, on top of a man, beating the shit out of him. I don't know why but if no one stopped him, I just knew the man would end up dead.

"Techno, Stop!" I hold his arm before he can throw another punch. He seems to stop when he saw me and stand up.

He glared at the crowd who was watching the fight and they scram.

"Dude, what the hell happened?" Wilbur ran towards us.

"This motherfucker is betting with his friends who got to touch George first," Techno angrily said as we walk away from the scene.

I'll remember not to be on his bad side, seeing bloodlust in his eyes. What would happen if I didn't stop him right there?

"Oh...He deserved it I guess" I said and he smiled at me.

'Sometimes I think having a brother won't be that bad if it's Techno'

"Thanks by the way. Aren't you gonna be on detention from that?" I asked.

"Your welcome. And I'm used to it by now, it's fine"

And with that, we made our way to our classes. Sadly, I'm alone in my first class, and the whispers and stares won't go unnoticed by me.

For my next class, I had it with Dream. I caught him staring at me every five minutes and it's getting annoying. My science teacher didn't help at all, targeting me the whole time. No wonder she's single.

I decided to go to the library instead of the cafeteria for lunch, I don't have the energy for more of their bullshits there. Techno's in detention so I'm alone right now.

Setting my bag to the usual seat and grabbing the books I didn't finish before. I memorize what shelves I placed the book on previously so I found it easily.