16 - weak

George's POV: (After the practice)

Our practice just ended and we got nothing to do for the next hour before going back to the tent.

I saw an indoor garden earlier when we were on the way to the studio. It looks like the best place to be lost in thought. I heard the other school just arrived and now occupies the hotel rooms so I stealthily made my way there.

Entering the room, there was a stone walkway leading to the man-made waterfall and pond at the very end of the room. Different kinds of flowers trails along the path, reminding me of the flower field Dream once brought me.

Looking up above, I saw some plants together with some hanging vines attached to the walls. The ceiling was glass, letting the sunlight feeds the flowers and plants every morning.

I heard footsteps outside the room but thought nothing of it, but then I heard the door open, meaning someone came in.

Turning around to see who it is but the man was looking down. My gut feeling was screaming at me 'danger', I tried to walk past him only for him to grab my wrist that makes me yelp and stop.

I once again took a look at his face, then I saw him. Kyle. My mind was too occupied with Dream that I completely forgot about him.

"Ughh What?" I said with a hint of annoyance.

"I definitely said to call me" He then looked at me in the eyes but I tried to look unbothered as much as I can.

"And why would I do that?" I spat at him.

"You know all too well it's happening again, but now also your little boyfriend seems to not believe you"

"It's none of your business" I yanked my hand away and exits the room.

I saw Callahan, holding what I assumed school papers in the hallway, and tapped him. He's one of the teacher's pets and got asked to come on the trip and help the teachers to watch over the students.

"Can you find Dream or anyone and ask for help, please" I frantically said.

He looked confused for a second but soon understood and ran away when he saw Kyle running after me. I know he wouldn't give up that easily until he gets what he wants.

I didn't let Callahan stay with me since who knows what Kyle might do to him. He's still a junior and the build differences just give it. I just hoped he found someone before Kyle does something awful to me.

Kyle caught up to me and forcefully pinned me onto the wall, gripping my wrist too hard.

"It has to do with me since you'll be mine soon" He creepily said.

"You're crazy"

"You act like you want me so bad but when you did have me, You treated me like trash!"

"Don't get the wrong idea darling, I don't love you. I just like your fame, your body, your money..." He started leaning in and kissing my neck.

I was now trembling in fear as I felt his disgusting lips on my neck.

"S-STO-mmm!!" He covered my mouth with his hand that makes my voice muffled as I struggled to get loose of his grip.

He was slowly moving upwards and my breath hitched every time he used his tongue. Tears streamed down my face, feeling powerless in front of him.

Then I hear footsteps getting louder and louder from our way but Kyle seems to be busy sucking my neck to hear it.

'Please be Callahan'

My prayer got answered when I saw Dream looking at us in shock with Callahan, panting behind him.

Dream ran towards us, shoving Kyle away from me. I was about to laugh when I saw Kyle yeeted too far when Dream kicked him but I said to myself that it is not the time.

He keeps punching the man's face until it starts to bleed. Callahan tried to calm me down, running his hand in circles in my back.

Dream looks satisfied and stood up when he saw Kyle can't even get up from the ground, his nose bleeding. He must have felt dizzy after all those punchings.

"Hey, you're okay now, you're okay," Dream said, lifting my chin to meet his eyes. My tears blurred my vision but I still saw how enchanting those emerald eyes of his but piss yellow to me. We held our gazes a bit longer when someone interrupted our moment.

I recognize the figure running towards us. "What happened?!" Techno said when he saw some traces of tears on my face.

Dream just pointed to Kyle who was now in a sitting position, wincing from the bruises he got in his face. Then Techno's eyes land on me, my neck to be exact, seeing the faint marks that asshole left.

Techno furiously walks towards Kyle then punched him really hard. I think I heard something broke. It knocked him out, falling back into the cold floor.

Techno came back to us, still clenching his fist, stopping himself from beating furthermore the now unconscious man on the floor. He looks worriedly at me for a second then turns to face Dream.

"Dream, you should bring him to your tent first. The boy with you earlier already called the teachers. I'll watch over him"

'Since when did Callahan leave?'

Dream just nodded and assist me on the way out of the hotel. My feet were still shaking so he carried me on his back, snaking my hands through his neck and placing his hand to my thighs.

My crying already died down, I just felt nothing at the moment. We arrived at our tent, then he wet some towels. He caressed my cheeks as he began to wipe the gross saliva around my neck.

Dream's POV:

"I-I'm s-sorry, I swear I d-didn't meant to k-kiss him" George suddenly spoke, starting to cry again.

Why would he say sorry for that? That scumbag forced him.

"You don't need to say sorry, it's not your fault so please stop saying sorry"

I felt myself crying too but I need to be stronger for George. He then hugged me and started fully sobbing at the crook of my neck, making my clothes a little bit wet. I returned the hug and drew circles in his back to attempt to calm him down.

He ended up telling me his past, choking between his sentences. I relate to some of them like people trying to be with him for his fame and money together with those judgemental eyes who watched his every move.

Then he starts to ramble about them trying to blame him for something
he didn't do and being with Kyle and getting mentally abused by him.

I didn't know he suffered that much, a sentence he murmured before was brought back into me.

'You're just like them'

Yeah, I, his friend who should be the first to hear him out didn't let him explain. I'm just like those people who he called fake that turned around him after hearing those baseless rumors. How much worse can I be. 

"When he started kissing me, I just realized how weak I am without my friends. All of you was always there to save me and help me, and I can't even do anything by myself" George continued, voice getting tired.

"You're not weak, you're strong after going through all of that. And friends we're meant to help each other, don't ever think that you didn't deserve it."

"Thank you so much for everything" He whispered.

I just hummed in response.

"Sorry I didn't give you a chance to explain"

His breathing evens out, assuming that he already fell asleep. I reached for my pillow since we still haven't brought out our sleeping bag.

Laying down, I settled George on top of me as he nuzzled into my neck. I kissed the side of his head and said "I love you," before drifting off.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

1351 words