18 - campfire

No One's POV:

"What the honk? Where have you been" Karl exclaimed, seeing Dream and George came out of the bushes behind them.

"It's not my fault I'm colorblind." George groaned.

"No one said it was" Karl replied, quickly embracing his friend and giggled.

"What's wrong with him?" Skeppy pointed at Dream, who still has flushed cheeks from the moments prior.

Geoge walked beside Techno and Wilbur who asked him if he was okay. 

"Did you do the deed?!" Sapnap widened his eyes.

"I wish," George simply said, now turning all his attention to the two males beside him.

And Dream became redder with that. "What?!! What's wrong with you?" He wheezed.

"Hey! Keep it PG!" Bad shouted from the front.

"You guys are so inappropriate" Skeppy adds.

Sapnap shrugged, "What? Just making sure.He's my cousin after all."

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

They spent the next three days doing the same thing repeatedly. Breakfast, morning activities, lunch then band practice so on and so forth.

George's ex-schoolmate started to look for him and flirt with him again now that they know George was on the trip. It didn't last long when jealous Dream always shooed them away, together with an Overprotective Techno who intimidated those boys when he saw George once getting uncomfortable talking with them.

The envious stares from his new schoolmates were sent to him. They just learned that the kid who is a 'no one' the other day was famous from the other school. Getting protected by the popular group surely leaves them jealous.

Tomorrow is going to be their last full day before they go back to their school. And there's also gonna be a party where the band competition would occur. It will take place at the establishment that serves as their cafeteria.

They are now on the beach, messing around the water. They'll have to practice all day tomorrow so they decided to enjoy themselves today.

"Stop, you're gonna drown me!" George cried, tip-toeing at the seafloor when the boys tried to pull him deeper.

"Don't worry George. We're here! We won't let you" Karl assured but It wasn't reassuring since that's what worried him more.

"Nooo! I can't swim!" He tried to kick his feet onto the water when he can no longer feel the ground.

Sapnap and the others shared an evil smile and released their hands on George, making him sink for just a second, and Dream quickly hold him up after, him wrapping his feet on Dream's waist and holding for his dear life.

"You all are such an asshole" He let out as he gasps for air.

They all laughed and began to play again. Shortly after, they all decided to get out of the water and dried themselves, leaving Wilbur to play with some girls.

Competing to building sandcastles, burying their bodies under the ground, and talking under the setting sun. They were happy being in each other's presence. It's been a long time since they mess around altogether again, and now with George to their group.

"Wil! Get out of the water! We were planning to practice a little more!"

Wilbur turns his head in their way, hearing Techno screaming in the distance. He excuses himself in front of the girls and dried himself.