11 - blade?

George's POV: (The same day from the last chapter)

It was still early in the morning and I decided that it's better to wake up now than later. My eyes hurt after crying all night, I cried it all last night so the next time I see him, I won't look like a wreck in front of him.

It's a little strange as I cried because of being terrified of Dream and the boys leaving me instead of the anxiety of those eyes, piercing through me again. It didn't even slip my mind, I only care about what my friends would say at the moment.

Quite ironic to think that those eyes were my number one concern before but now I dont give a fuck about them. Like me having a panic attack every night back then didn't happen.

I want to explain to him but seeing how he act yesterday, I know he won't believe me or even listen to me. So I thought that if he already decided to move on and gave up on me then I'll do the same. But I won't let this stupid thing ruin our friendship.

They might not listen to my explanation but still, they were the only friends I felt comfortable with except for Niki and Minx. I won't let it go to waste. I'll try my best to build our friendship again.

Techno and Wilbur sat with me at lunch yesterday. They comforted me and said that I can tell them what happened if I want to, so I did.

I told them about my school, me being popular, my toxic friends and my ex, Kyle, and then what recently happened between me and Dream.

They just listened carefully about my rants and constantly reminding me that it wasn't my fault. It felt nice letting it all out and knowing that someone cared.

I hang out with them the rest of the day yesterday, they made me forget for a while. I learned that Niki and Wilbur are friends online and she talks about me before, her asking for advice to help me that time, but Wilbur didn't know that it was me when I came here.

The last person who I expect to stay with me was Techno considering we haven't talked that much but yesterday, he told us stories about him kicking an orphan's ass and him being the potato king in Minecraft, he's pretty cool I admit.

I can't believe I was scared of him the first time I saw him. But yesterday, he looks like a child being proud and telling his parents his achievements with excitement filling his eyes, looking for the other to show amusement and waiting to get compliments on how amazing he was.

Today, the principal was planning to meet my mum. Techno insisting on going with us, saying he'll accompany me so I won't get bored as the adults talk about their business.

Anyways, back to the present, I was making my way to the office when these two girls pulled me to the wall. 'This is so cliche'.

I was laughing inside my head as they told me to keep away from Dream, that I was disgusting for trying to make Dream one of my preys. 'Ah, they're talking about those pictures'.

I tried to walk away but they spilled coffee on my clothes, I snapped and hit the blonde girl and push the other to the ground. When I turned around, Dream yelled out of nowhere then I saw the girl at my back clenching at the book she was holding, assuming that she was about to throw it to me.

Dream saw me with a spilled coffee on my clothes and he tried to take off his hoodie but I stopped him before he could. The moment I'll smell his scent would be my breaking point, a painful reminder of what I've lost. I thanked him and the next words came out of my mouth before I could think about it.