5 - clingy

George's POV:

Two months went by and the talk about me has already died down. Well not entirely, I guess it's inevitable since I'm always with Dream's Group at lunchtime.

I kept my distance from them as much as I can. They seem to understand since they didn't bug me about it but there's one person who won't give up.

"George! Wait! Why don't we get off early today? You have your last period vacant too right?" Dream asked.

I entered the Library, greeted by a pleasant aroma of books, that was holding pure knowledge. I stand on tiptoes, trying to reach the book that caught my interest. Clay got it for me but hold it in the air, knowing exactly that he wants a reply.

"No Clay" I said, jumping to get the book out of his grasp. Sitting on one of the tables on the corner of the library. He sat across me and just stared at me while I read.

I'm reading for about ten minutes and the man across me seems not going to give up that easily.

"Georgieeee, Why are you avoiding us?" The blonde finally asked with a frown.

I felt bad since he just wants to hang out with me but I keep pushing him away. Why is he this desperate anyway? He can just ask anyone more interesting than a nerd like me.

"I'm not avoiding you Dream. I just had to study. We have a Quiz on our next subject after lunch," I continued "You know that that bitc- ermm, our science teacher won't let it slide when I fail the test to embarrass me"

"Then after that, you promise we'll go somewhere?" Dream asked again with an expectant look.

I was going to think of an excuse but I would look more suspicious to him. I just sighed in defeat and agreed. Who would decline to those puppy eyes of his?

"Fineee" I groaned "Where do they plan us to go?"

"No, just the two of us"

I stopped reading and turned all my attention to him. "What? Why?"

"You rarely hang out with us except for lunch. This is the only time you accept my invite, I won't share you with them"

I got flustered by what he just said. Did he miss me that much? But why?

I'm about to say something but he spoke again. "Anyways, It's already lunchtime, we should head to the others"

I just nodded and packed my things. Before I could stand on my own, he already carried me in bridal style.

"D-dream! What the hell are you doing?" I say, trying to break free.

"Put me down!"

He said nothing and continued to walk into the cafeteria. I latch my hands in his neck and hid my embarrassed face on his chest. Of course, the other students just shot us a look.

We made it into the table and he sat me between his legs, hugging me from behind and resting his head on mine. The others just look at us smirking.

"You're so clingy today, Dream" I sighed, surrendering from trying to escape his grasp. He just holds me tightly and hummed.

No One's POV:

"Where's Bad and Skep?" Sapnap asked.

"They probably skipped again and go on a date" Techno responded.

"Yeah right. What are your plans later tonight? Why don't we hang out again at the SMP we made?" Sapnap suggested.

Karl beamed "Hell yeah! It's been a while since we last logged in"

"What SMP?" George asked, confused at what they're talking about.

"We made a little Minecraft server to play on before but it's been completely forgotten. You should join us George." Wilbur replied.

"Oh, sure! It's been ages since I last played Minecraft."

"Alright, but my George and I might be late. We have to go somewhere first"

Sapnap has a puzzled look, "where?"

"We're going on a date," the blonde said smugly.

Karl exclaimed, "Unfair!!"

George got used to the blonde's flirty remarks. He even rides with his jokes. The other knows they like each other but the oblivious two won't admit it.

George turned his head to look at the blonde. "We're already hanging out later, Do I still need to go somewhere with you?"

"Yeah, you promiseddd" Dream, stretching his words.

George just sighed in defeat. The bells ring and before they know it, their class already ended.

Dream practically dragged George out of the school. He opened the door of his car for George before he sat at the driver's seat. Buckling their seatbelts, they sat in comfortable silence and made their way to no one knows where Dream planned to take George.

Dream gave George the aux chord and his phone. George looks at the songs on Dream's playlist and finally found one that suits his taste.

No Buses - Arctic Monkeys

"Lady, where has your love gone?
I was looking but can't find it anywhere"

The song starts, George singing along. Dream just shot him some glances, tapping his fingers on the wheels. Glad that the boy beside him was enjoying himself.

"Let's go down, down, low down
Where I know I should not go
Oh and she thinks she's the one
But she's just one in 24
And just 'cause everybody's doin' it
Does that mean that I can, too?"

They sang in chorus, feeling free from real worlds problems. Slightly banging their heads and throwing some side glances at each other. They listened to the songs and sang like there's no tomorrow the whole ride.

After half an hour they arrived at their destination, unbuckling their seatbelts and getting out of the car.

"Dream? Where are we" George looked around and realize that they were in the woods.

"Are you trying to kill me since you can't have me?" He jokes.

"Yeah"

George took note of the blonde's serious tone, began trembling, and turned to face the tall man. "W-what?"

The blonde started to wheeze at the scared look of the brunette. "D-do you re-really think I would kill you??" He asked, struggling to form a sentence between his laugh.

George seemed flustered for a second, "N-no!"

"If you don't want something like that to happen, then be mine George"

"You're such an idiot"

George didn't notice the seriousness of Dream's voice when he said that last bit.

The brunette decided to trust Dream and let him lead them into the woods. The path was pretty hard to walk on since it has fallen twigs and rocks.

Just a few minutes later, Dream asked George to close his eyes and he obeyed. They stopped for a second and Dream now allowed him open his eyes.

He was met by a flower field with different kinds of flowers. He stood there for a while, mesmerized by the view in front of him. He runs around carefully, not wanting to step the little flowers on the ground.

Dream sat on the ground and pat at his side, motioning for George to sit on. George sat beside him and rested his head on Dream's shoulder.

"Why are we here Dream?"

"I just want us to know each other more. We've been friends for a few months but you rarely tell us something about yourself" Dream replied.

"Why don't we start about your school from before?" He added.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

1231 words