21 - not boyfriends

George's POV:

"Thank you so much guys!" Bad cheered as Skeppy takes him away.

"George!" I saw Karl running and launched himself into me.

"I didn't know you can sing!"

"You did great George," Techno said, hugging me. He looks like my proud brother.

I hugged back, "Thanks, Techno!"

"What the hell man, how talented are you?" Sapnap huffed.

"God really does have favorites," Wilbur said.

I felt someone laced his fingers in my hands and quickly relaxed when I saw Dream smiling at me.

'Oh right, He's gonna confess'

"Can I take you somewhere?" He whispered into my ears.

I nodded and he drags me out of the establishment. We heard Sapnap yelled, "Take it easy on George!" before we were completely out of view.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just wait!" He giddily said.

We walked inside the forest then I saw lights ahead. There I saw, the treehouse, with some hanging light bulbs around it. It looks beautiful, and he guides me inside the treehouse.

Inside was some pillows and blankets, there is also his laptop and some snacks. The roof was cut open, letting us stargaze as we lay down the blankets on the floor.

He must have put a lot of effort to do this. Then I turned to face him seeing that he was already staring at me.

"What?"

"George" His voice soft and low.

I hummed and he continued, fidgeting his fingers nervously.

"C-can you b-be my....boyfriend?"

My face flushed, yeah I was expecting it but it still makes me flustered hearing it come out from his mouth.

'Boyfriend'

"Took you so long to confess" I hugged him and rest my head to the crook of his neck.

"Yes, I would like to" I feel him smile into the side of my head and sighed in relief.

He placed his hand into my thighs and placed me onto his lap, hugging me tightly.

"I love you, George" He lifts my chin and rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you too" I replied, cupping his face with my left hand.

"Can I kiss you?" I turned even redder, he makes me fall for him more.

I nodded and he didn't waste any more seconds, kissing me eagerly. It was a full make-out session but who would know? No one can see us.

We cuddled the rest of the night, watching some movies from his laptop as we fell into slumber.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

No One's POV:

-5 year's after-

George became a model and a part-time streamer together with his boyfriend. They stream together with their friends.

He quickly became popular due to his pretty face and talents. Of course, those judgemental eyes multiplied but he now knows how to handle it as he knows his friends were there to support him.