• Just your bestfriend?- Yakko x toon reader •

> Requested by @creepypastagirl17 <

Your POV:
"Annnd scene-! That's it folks, we'll do another take tomorrow!" "Finally! I'm so parched!" I ran off the set and went to my dressing room. I leaned against the door as it closed, and took in a deep breath. "Helllllooooo Y/n!" Yakko extended his arm out and pinned me to the door. He then made a smirk, I looked at him and blushed.

"Yakko, what are you doing here..?" "Just wanted to see your pretty face again~" Yakko lifted up my chin and came close towards my face. I blushed hard and pushed him away, "God why do you get so close!?" I asked as I rubbed my face with my gloved hands.

Yakko fell onto the roller chair and spun around, "I like seeing you get flustered!" He said chuckling. I sighed and walked over to him, I stopped the chair that he was spinning on and rubbed his head. "You're very annoying, you know." "Oh, I know you enjoy my teasing and well me~" Yakko smiled innocently at me, making me blush again.

I took my hand away from him and made a small smile before reaching for my water bottle. I took a big sip of the water and sighed. "What's wrong?" He asked as he got up to put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him "Nothing really just tired, all this moving and talking is tiring me." I whined, I then rested my head on his chest.

I heard him laugh and start to pat my back, "There there my sweet child, I shall take you to get a smoothie!" Yakko said trying to cheer me up. I rose up and grabbed his gloved hands, "Really!?a smoothie really sounds so good right now!" My tail wagged and I jumped up and down a bit, still holding onto his hands.

He nodded his head and patted my furry head. I blushed slightly, "You really are my bestfriend!" I said smiling. I felt Yakko remove his hand away from me, he looked down and rubbed the back of his neck, "Y-Yeah.. I'm such a... good friend..!" He said quietly. I frowned, "You okay?"

"Mhm-hm! Let's um.. not worry about me though.. let's go get you a smoothie!" Yakko said as he took my hand and ran out of my dressing room.

> You both walked to find a near by smoothie place. While you two were finding one you tried to make him laugh and cheer him up since he was looking kinda sad. But all he did was give you a short laugh or even a fake one and would fake smile at you.

He rubbed his arm and would look down, you tried again asking what was wrong but he refused to answer and told you he was fine <

"Hmm let's see.. uuh.. can I get (your favorite smoothie flavor, lol idk) "Sure! and for you sir?" The cashier said looking at Yakko. He looked up at her and shook his head, "Just for her, thanks.." "Alrighty then it's gonna be, $7.89" he gave the money to the cashier and went to sit outside, waiting for the drink.

"What's the order name ma'am?" "Uhm.. Y/n, thanks." The cashier nodded her head and smiled at me, she then went to make the drink. I waited at the counter I just thought leaving him alone would maybe make him feel better. He was fine till I said he was my bestfriend.. but he is why did his mood suddenly change?

Did I do something- "Here you go ma'ma!" My thoughts went away and I was greeted with a medium size cup. "Oh, thank you have a good day." "You too!" I grabbed my drink and went outside. I went to a table that Yakko was sitting on and sat beside him.

He was messing with his gloves, taking them off and putting them back on. He didn't seem happy much, his tail was was all droopy and his ears were down. I rubbed my eyes and set my drink down. "Yakko, what's wrong? You've been sad and miserable ever since we left my dressing room." I picked up his hand and moved his face towards me.

He looked at me, "Nothing is wrong, please stop worrying about me.." he said as he tried to pull away from me. I held onto his hand tighter. He back at me shocked. "Something's wrong stop trying to hide it, I've known you long enough, this is not your usual behavior.." I said sounding serious.

Yakko's POV:
I looked at Y/n right in the eye before looking somewhere else blushing slightly. "Y/n.. I.. I don't wanna be friends anymore.." I whispered to her as I looked down at our hands touching each other. She let go of my hand and stood up quickly, "You don't wanna be friends anymore..?" She said as she rubbed her tail constantly. She does that whenever she's nervous, sad, or scared.

I quickly got up and held her hand, "No no I do! Wait no.. I mean..-" I let go of her hand and looked down. I couldn't get myself to say it, I really wanted to tell her how I feel but.. I was to nervous. When she called me her 'friend' I felt so crushed.. wasn't it obvious enough with all my flirting and being around her way to much?

"Yakko, what are you trying to say-?" Y/n asked, trembling a bit. I looked at her and took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry Y/n for doing this.. but.."

I grabbed her gloved hand and put my other hand around her waist. She looked at me confused, she was about to say something when I leaned towards her and gave her a long and passionate kiss. My heart beated fast when I felt her kiss me back.

I pulled away from her and blushed hard, "Didn't know you felt this way.. about me.." she said as she played with her fingers. "I mean.. who wouldn't.. you're so beautiful, cute, and perfect.." I blurted out. She looked at me and blushed. "So.." "..So..?" We stood together in silence before I said something.

"Y/n.. can.. we be more than.. f-friends..?" I asked sounding nervous, but a bit confident after that kiss we shared. She nodded her head quickly and smiled at me. "Wait? REALLY?" I asked sounding shocked. She walked towards me and gave me a hug.

"Of course I do silly, you mean a lot to me.. not as a friend but more now.." she said as she hung onto me. I hugged her back and blushed.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚌 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚃𝚜 𝚖𝚈 𝚘𝙽𝚎 𝚜𝙷𝚘𝚃- 𝚑𝙰𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝙰𝚑𝚊