𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒

Requested by Plague_cure

Slight Tw , blood

| Yakko x reader |
.
.
.

Your POV:
"Sweetie I'm leaving now!" I shouted out to Yakko as I grabbed my bag. Yakko suddenly raced towards the door that I was about to open he looked at me with questionable eyes.

"Where are you going? Who are you going to see? Why are you leaving..?" He quickly asked all these ridiculous questions making me face palm. "Yakko we talked about this.. I'm going to see a friend nothing else more!" I shouted, trying to open the door that he was blocking.

He pouted "Maybe I should go then! I don't know who this friend of yours is!" he argued. "But you know how you get when‐" "No no! I will and I am coming with you, I will try to keep calm.. alright princess?"

He held onto my hand, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I sighed "Fine.. but I don't wanna loose another friend.." "I had to deal with the other one since he was practically touching you! I thought we made that clear." He said in a serious tone making me get shivers down my spine.

I stuttered to get something out of my mouth "I- uh.. l-lets just go n-now.." "Alrighty!" Yakko opened the door for me and smiled. I made a nervous smile as I walked out of the water tower.

I had a bad feeling that something was gonna happen.

_____

Time skip

_____

"Hey Josiah!" I waved at Josiah as he opened the door for me and Yakko. His face lit up with a smile he suddenly hugged me, I stood still shocked, I could feel Yakko staring down at Josiah, making me really nervous.

I chuckled awkwardly, pushing Josiah off of me.

"Much better.." I heard Yakko whisper.

I cleared my throat, Josiah looked confused at was going on. "Uh.. Josiah sorry it's just that uhm-" "Touch her again or I'll put your head in your own mothers room." Yakko interrupted as he held onto my waist.

Josiah raised up his eyebrow, "..Pfft.. okay? Y/n come on I have so much to tell you!" Josiah seemed unbothered by what Yakko said, which made Yakko a bit mad.. but he kept his cool like he said he would, making me smile at him.

_____

Few hours later

_____

"And basically that's what's happening in our school!" I exclaimed. Josiah laughed "That's pretty cool, you're school president huh?" "Mhm-hm! It's really an honor!" I smiled. Josiah chuckled.

"That's nice. Hey Y/n I got something to show ya, but just me and you alright? It's a friend thing.. personal.." Josiah said as he got up from the couch. I looked st Josiah with a slight confused look, "Uhm alright? Yakko I'll be ba-"

"No.. stay. If you want to show her something you got get yourself and bring it here." Yakko said sternly to Josiah, he got up with me. I looked at Yakko with begging eyes

I grabbed his gloved hand "Please sweetie..? Till be quick I promise.." I begged. He looked at me and sighed "Okay.. you promise?" He asked. I nodded my head with a slight smile.

He smiled back and kissed my cheek "Alright I'll wait here I suppose.." "Yay! Thank you Yak~!" I giggled kissing him on the lips. He blushed, sitting back down.

I waved him bye as I went with Josiah to his bedroom, I was a bit sceptical when he closed the door and locked it.

"Uh Josh.. why'd you-"

"Y/n is he hurting you? Are you okay?" Josiah suddenly grabbed my hand asking tons load of questions about Yakko. To much that I got overwhelmed "What!? He's perfectly fine! Stop saying he's abusing me. He just has some.. issues." I whispered.

Josiah got closer to my face "Y/n I know he's doing something to you.. tell me please! I can call the police. You seemed so nervous around me and him.." Josiah pleaded.

"You don't seem yourself." Josiah looked awfully worried about my relationship with Yakko.. but it was perfectly fine.. this made me quite annoyed. "Dude get away from me.. you're really close to my face.." I pushed him away from me.

But he only got closer demanding me to tell him what was happening. He held onto my wrist tightly.

"O-Ow J-Josiah!" I yelled.

As soon as I shouted in fear the door was knocked down by Yakko. He was holding up his sharp knife with a unfazed face. "What did I tell you about putting your hands on my precious soulmate?" Yakko asked stepping closer to Josiah.

Josiah got scared so he let go of my wrist, they were red. I groaned in pain cause of that. Yakko rushed to me to look at my wrists Josiah soon ran away from me and Yakko, in fear.

"Are you okay darling? He hurt you didn't he." Yakko said, gritting his teeth. I nodded my head slowly. He sighed "Well you know what I must do, correct?" He said with a chuckle.

I once again nodded my head, he kissed my forehead before running off to get Josiah.

After a few minutes there was a loud scream then suddenly a loud silence. I ran to see what had happened, Yakko was holding up Josiah's lifeless head smiling like a maniac. He then put Josiah's head on his mother's bed.. like he said.

Honestly.. for some reason what he did didn't bother me.. I guess I was pretty normal with him doing this.

There was blood everywhere, on the walls, carpet, even on the bed. Once Yakko was done place the head on the bed he sighed happily, he then turned to face me.

"Looks like my work here is done! Come on darling before his mother comes home."

"O-Okay!"
.
.
.
.
Lmao uhm-
B y e