𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒

| Wakko x reader |
.
.
.

Wakko's POV:
"Dot can you tie this for me, please!" I ran to Dot's room. She looked up from her book "Ooh where you goin in such a fancy attire?" Dot question getting up from her bed. I blushed "W-Well.. today is my first date with this.. wonder girl." I explained.

Dot finished tightening my tie "A girl!? Since when do you have a girlfriend?!" She cried out, in shock. I smiled "I just found the perfect one! Jealous much?" I teased. She crossed her arms "..Whatever.. have fun on your dAte, bet it wont last a minute!" She teased back.

"Ha ha, very funny of you. It will be a perfect date!" I cried out in passion. Dot chuckled "We'll see big brother, now get going before you're LATE on your first DATE!" Dot pushed me out of her room wishing me luck.

I smiled confidently, I was about to make my way out of the water tower but was stopped by.. Yakko.

"Baby bro, where you goin? And dressed up so fancy?" He questioned. I sighed "Yakko you know that girl I've been showing you and Dot?"

"..Yeah.."

"Well me and her.. sorta-"

"Wait.. you two are a thing now-?" He asked. I blushed slightly and nodded my head. Yakko chuckled "That's cute. Well run along now.. don't want you late on your date!" He said with a smile.

I smiled back at him "Okay! Love you big brother!" "Love you too Wakko."

I smiled at my big brother before leaving the water tower.

Yakko's POV:
After Wakko left I ran to Dot's room, "DOT!"

"AAH!"

Dot fell down her bed, frightened to see me suddenly burst in her room. "WAKKO IS GETTING OLDEERRR!!" I went towards Dot and shook her, while crying.

Dot sighed as I wept on her shoulder. "He is 16 Yakko.."

"ShhHhHhH HE'S STILL THAT LITTLE PUPPY I REMEMBER!" I shouted. Dot shook her head and patted my back, "..Wait till I get into a relationship.."

"WHAT?!"

"AAH! YAKKO, I'M JUST KIDDING!"

"YOU BETTER BE!"

'Sigh'

. . .

Wakko's POV:
I slowly walked up to the fancy restaurant, I was a bit nervous since I saw Y/n/, already in there. "Come on Wakko.. get yourself together.." I told myself.

I held onto the handle door, taking in a deep breath, soon I walked inside the restaurant, sweating.

"H-Hey Y/n!" I walked up to Y/n, nervously. She looked up at me and smiled, she then got up to hug me. Once I hugged her I felt all my worries go away.

"Hey Wakko! You look lovely in your cute little tuxedo!" Y/n complimented as she fixed my tie. I blushed "T-Thanks.." "No problem!" She smiled, honestly if I'm being honest I could watch her smile for daays.. they were so cute and comforting.