• Attention- Yakko x over worked female reader •

Your POV:
I run my fingers through my hair and groan, I sink into my roller chair looking at the dim laptop screen. "Still gotta finish six pages of this stupid writing essay.." I said to myself. "Y/n..~" I heard someone whisper my name.

I turn my chair around to see Yakko in the doorway of my office. He was leaning on the door frame looking at me, "What?" I responded sounding a bit irritated. "You need to take a break.. I can tell that you're stressed." He walked towards me and knelt down right in front of me.

I shake my head, "No no I'm fine, I gotta push myself. I'm fine!" "Y/n please I can practically see your gray hair coming out from your head.." Yakko teased. I got up quickly and rubbed my head "WHAT?!" I shouted. "I'M TO YOUNG TO GROW OLD!" I shouted again worried and nervous. He chuckled and grabbed my hands softly "I'm just kidding, but really you need a break."

He said in a serious tone. I pulled away from him and sat back in my chair, "I said no I'm fine.. let me finish this." I protested. I then went to type on my laptop I looked at the screen and thought of something to write. I sat there for a good while before slamming my head on the keyboard.

"Y/n! Jesus be careful!" Yakko rushed towards me and picked up my head. He sighed in relief to see no bruise on my forehead "I don't wanna do this anymore!" I whined. My head hung down and I groaned, Yakko sighed and lifted up my chin with his hand.

"I told you, you needed a break." "But I gotta get at least another two pages done.." I said trying to fight back my fatigue. He shook his head and picked me up. "Wait no, put me down!" "No princess, you need to relax, since you're not gonna force yourself, I will."

He brought me to my bedroom and set me on my bed softly. "I don't need to relax I need to get that stupid essay done! And–" Yakko made me shut up when he grabbed my hand and kissed me slowly. I tried pushing him away from me but he laid me down slowly on the bed, as he was kissing me.

My face went red, I couldn't move I was actually staring to feel relaxed.. but I wasn't gonna admit it to him.. I needed that essay done. He took his lips off of mine and hovered over me, "You wanna finish that essay now~?" He asked, smirking. "Yes!" I said blushing. He sighed again and got off of me, he then sat on the edge of the bed and pouted.

I got up and slowly approached him. "Hey, what's wrong-?" "Hmph.." he crossed his arms and refused to talk. I sat next to him and played with my fingers, not knowing what to say next or do. "Why don't you go and finish your dumb essay?" Yakko said sarcastically breaking the awkward silence. I looked at him "Do you want me to..?" "Not really.. I just want your attention.." I heard him whisper.

I blushed slightly and grabbed his hand, "You just want my attention?" I asked making a small grin at him, he looked at me and blushed "You're always so busy.. and never really have any time for me.. so I worry about you and miss your comfort.." he said sounding sad. I felt my mouth open a bit, I felt really guilty school has just been really keeping me away from him, can't imagine how he feels right now.

I pulled him towards me and hugged him, "I'm sorry.. I didn't know you felt that way!" I said as I hugged him tight. I saw his tail starting to wag a bit he burrowed his face into my chest. I smiled and patted his head, "I'll spend the entire night with you, alright?" He rose up quickly and looked at me, "Really?!"

I nodded my head and gave him a small kiss, he blushed and held onto me as he put his face near my chest again. I rub his ears softly and smiled.

I heard him snore a bit after a while of me rubbing his ears, I stopped touching his ears and wrapped my hands around his furry body.

"Goodnight my little prince~" I whispered to him before closing my eyes and falling asleep with him.