𝑀𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑡!

This is a re-write from the one I wrote in the pass I might start re writing some of my pass one shots in this book cause I feel like it, also they are extremely cringy so y e a-

. . .

Slight smut warning

[ Yakko and you are older in this one shot, obviously ]

. . .

Your POV:
I curled up next to Yakko while I opened my mouth to put eat some popcorn. We were watching a movie just for the hell of it, it was pretty late and we were at my house. My parents weren't home nor my siblings.. so reluctantly we had the house all to ourselves.

Yakko played with my hair softly as he also watched the movie with me, we watched one of his favorite romantic movies, even though I'm not much of a romantic fan Yakko insisted to watch it, he wouldn't stop pushing so I just gave up.

"Mhm Y/n look up at me." I heard Yakko whisper at me. I turned to face him while I was grabbing some popcorn. I reached inside the bowl to find no popcorn, I cursed.

Yakko was about to hold my chin when I jolted up "Hold on babe." I pulled away from his reach grabbing the popcorn bowl with me. I made my way to the kitchen looking for more popcorn, soon enough I found a bag and began popping it in the microwave.

Once it was done I poured it in the bowl, smiling to myself I proudly made my way to my cartoony boyfriend.

"Y/n."

Suddenly I was pinned to the wall with the popcorn almost falling from my arms, thanks to my great reflexes I caught the bowl from falling quickly. I looked up at Yakko with a slight annoyance.

"Hey what the hell!? You made me almost drop the–"

Don't use such words at me, nor pull away when I want to touch you." He stated, getting clearly irritated. I gulped he could do some rash things when he's mad.

"Erm.. I'm sorry darling.. I didn't mea–"

"Shush, you will pay with your body, hun." Yakko placed his finger on my lips, hushing me. He spoke in a rather sensual seductive tone when he finished his sentence, making me turn red.

"M-My body? What do you mean..?" I questioned. He chuckled softly grabbing the bowl from my hands, placing it on the counter.

He turned to me before lifting me up, placing me on his shoulder.

"H-Hey! Yakko put me do- eep! HEY!"

He slapped my bottom making me yelp with a flushed face as he laughed. He stopped laughing when he set me on my bed with a thud. I bounced on the mattress rubbing my head.

"Oww! You set me down to hard!"

"You know I like it hard." He shut the door closed, pulling off his gloved hands with his mouth pretty much seductively.