𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ..

| Yakko x reader |

⚠︎ Fluff and slight lemon warning ⚠︎

[You and Yakko are older in this one shot]

Yakko's POV:
"Yaaah.. big brother I'm heading to bed.. I'm tired." Wakko rose up from the couch to stretch. I whined softly "Awe.. alrighty then, want me to tuck you in?" I asked, rising up from the couch. Y/n moved a little since I got up, she woke up quickly looking around the room.

"Yes pleaseeee!" Wakko pleaded with his tail wagging. I smiled "You got it, come on." I grabbed Wakko's hand taking him to his bedroom. Dot was already in the room fast asleep, she was probably tired from all the acting we did.

Wakko climbed onto his bed, circling around like a little puppy once he found a comfortable spot he laid right down in a loaf kinda way. I rose up my eyebrow, giggling.

"Uhh.. alright then if that's how you wanna sleep.. I'll let you." I covered the sleepy puppy like cartoon then giving him a forehead kiss. I took off his red cap putting it beside him on the nightstand.

"Goodnight Wakko.."

I whispered, leaving to kiss Dot. I turned off her string fairy pink lights, then patting her head to kiss her forehead. She made a small smile when she felt my touch.

"Goodnight Dot." I smiled at my two sleepy siblings, then left the room closing the door softly. I happily sighed walking over to Y/n she was still sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

"You put your siblings to bed sweetie?" She asked, walking towards me. I nodded my head "Mhm-hm! Do you want to go to bed no-"

"You do remember that you'd let me.." she paused, inching towards my face. I blushed slightly "Let you what..?"

"Let me touch your ears! Hehe." She poked my ear making me make a small whimper. She made her way to the couch patting her lap.

I looked at her a bit nervous, she smirked "Awh come on, I don't bitee~!" She stated, chuckling. I gulped moving towards her slowly.

I slowly sat on her lap with my legs crossed looking at her. She made a grin making my face go red, she tilted her head at me as she rested her hand on my head.

"Why do you look so flustered Yakko? You're usually not like this.." she asked, running her fingers through my fur. I muttered something underneath my breath, looking down embarrassed.

She was right I usually wasn't like this.. but I get so helpless when someone wants to touch my ears.. I know Y/n can get rough when she wants to touch them which makes me nervous since I might end of doing something I know she'll tease me about..

"U-uuhhh... I'm f-fine.. darling! Mm-mm.." I muttered. She huffed but shrugged "Alright then.. oh.. is it because me touching your ears?" She asked, slowly going towards my ears. I laughed nervously "hAhA! What? N-no.." I laughed off her question she asked.

She raised up her eyebrow, unamused.

"Mhm-hm... let's see."

As soon as I could stop her so I could tell her something she gripped my ears softly, then began to mess with them. I blushed covering my mouth to prevent me from moaning to loud.