𝑊𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑤𝑎𝑦

| Anime Yakko x reader |
.
.
.

It was a nice and cool autumn morning,

the orange and brown leaves fell down lifelessly off the trees and onto the grass. You woke up to the sound of your soft melody alarm clock on your phone. You rose up gracefully, yawning.

You wiped the small incoming tears that were forming in your eyes as you yawned, you got out of bed and stretched. You looked over at your phone to see it was already eight-thirty.

Your eyes widen, you were late! Again.. You turned off your alarm clock in a rush and began getting ready.

. . .

Your POV:
'Damn damn! I'm gonna be laatee!'

I whined sweat soon began streaming down the sides of my face. I quickly put on my school uniform, I fixed my tanish bow tie then fixed my white and black stockings.

 I quickly put on my school uniform, I fixed my tanish bow tie then fixed my white and black stockings

(You don't have to wear a skirt.. it could be shorts or something, I'm just going off what anime girls look like in some animes, since this is a one shot with anime Yakko 🤧💞 )

"Hey sweetie I made breakfa–"

"CAN'T TALK NOW MOM, I'M LATE!" I cried out to my mom, running past her grabbing some toast from the counter. She sighed "You're late, again!" She shouted. I laughed nervously "Would you rather finish this conversation.. or let me not be extra late today..?" I asked, holding onto the doorknob of the front door.

My mother face palmed "Fine go.. do you have all of your thi–" "YES, NOW BYEE LOVE YOU MOOMM!" I shouted, quickly leaving the house, holding onto my black backpack that had little cat ears resting on the top.

I held onto my toast in my mouth as I rushed to the subway.

'I hope the subway hasn't left yet.. oh brother..' I hoped.

As soon as I got to the subway I saw the doors closing "Wait!" I took the toast out of my mouth, hoping someone would stop the door from closing before the subway took off.

I was about to loose hope when I saw no one stopping the doors but was suddenly relieved by a gloved hand in the middle of the door, "Move! You horrible people.." the voice cried out as the door opened for me.

I quickly made my way inside the subway, as soon as I hopped in the subway the doors closed, and I was greeted by a black uniform.. a boy one, it looked like the outfit was from my school.