𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑠?! >:(

| Wakko x reader |
.
.
.

Wakko's POV:

I skipped over to the kitchen waving to my siblings and my adorable girlfriend they watching Animaniacs on TV. Y/n gave me her cute smile, waving back at me, my siblings also waved at me.

I smiled, everything was going swell until I got out my box of donuts, I opened the box slowly as my mouth watered, I couldn't wait to drink my milk with my do-

"WHAT!?"

"Huh?" My siblings and Y/n turned quickly to see what happened. They got up quickly running towards me "What happened Wakko?!" Yakko asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked down with shade in my face.

"All my donuts are gone.. which one of you ate them?" I turned to face my siblings, gritting my teeth together. My brother hid behind Y/n, scared.

"I-It wasn't me I sweAr!" Yakko pledded. I turned to look at Dot, there was a possibility that she did it.. I did use her lipstick to play with..

"Why are you looking at me? I obviously didn't do it."

"Yes you did! You're getting back at me from when I used your lipstick!" I argued.

"Augh! I already got back at you when I-"

"When you ate my donuts! You know you're so RUDE! You know how MUCH I love donuts and now you had to ruin that!"

Me and Dot argued back and fourth while Yakko was trying to break us apart, soon Y/n blurted out something that made everyone look at her surprised.

"I-I ate them!" She yelled.

I let go of Dot walking towards Y/n, "Aww you don't have to take the blame for my ignorant sister Dot! I know you didn't do-"

"Wakko I did eat them.. I just got really hungry.. alright? And I also really love donuts.." she cupped my face, looking at me seriously.

I frowned "But.. you know how much I really love donuts? Why'd you do that Y/nnnn..??" I whined to her, putting my hands on her hands. She sighed "I know what I did was bad.. I did hesitate a lot, but I was really hungry! I'm sorry I'll buy you more donuts today!"

"T-Today-?" my face lit up with excitement.

She nodded her head smiling. I cheered

"Yaay! Thank you sooooo much Y/nn!" I went in to give her a big smooch, I then pulled away dragging her out of the water tower.

"O-Oh you're welcome cupcake!" She replied a bit flustered on when I kissed her, with that me and her left to the donut shop.

Yakko's POV:

"...It took him just to go buy donuts for him so he could feel better?! What?" I questioned completely confused. Dot shrugged "He does love his girlfriend a lot, so why wouldn't he forgive her?" Dot said.

"Mhm.. I know but last time I did that he didn't forgive me for a week! That girl is lucky.."

"Sure is."
.
.
.
.
.
Æ
I dont even like donuts that much
🗿