𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑝

[ Wakko and you are older in this one shot ]

Wakko's POV:
"And then I ate the entire food of squeaky toys!"

"Didn't you get sick?"

"I'm a cartoon! I don't think I can get sick.." I rubbed my chin, thinking about what Y/n asked. My thoughts soon went away when she giggled

I looked at her with a smile, "Oh Wakko you are something.. let me tell you." She said wiping a tear from her face. I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hehe yeah.. so did you enjoy the- uhm.."

"The date? I did! The sunset was very pretty Wakko." Y/n interrupted, she then stopped walking when she saw her house only a few steps away.

I stopped walking as well turing to face her.

"I-I'm glad you liked it! I never really thought that I'd share a moment like that with someone like y-you.." I made my smile blushing slightly. Y/n also blushed rubbing her cheek.

"Awwh.. Wakko.." she giggled. I laughed yet again rubbing my neck.

Once we stopped our laughter we looked at each other, Y/n had her soft sweet smile on her face, I became almost red because of that.

I took off my cap quickly hiding my face behind it. She laughed "Why are you hiding Wakko? Did I make you blush?" She took a step closer towards me grabbed my hat.

She slid it down so she could see my flushed face once she did, she smiled.

"Looks like I did! Hehe.." she grabbed my hat from my hands putting it on her. Before I could react to her wearing my hat she cuffed my cheeks, pulling my face towards her.

She planted her soft lips on mine.

Soon everything went silent I couldn't believe my first kiss was with the girl of my dreams, I smiled widely as my tail wagged quickly, due to my excitement.

In just a few seconds Y/n pulled away kissing my cheek, she giggled with her hand over her mouth once she saw her light red lipstick color imprinted on my lips, and cheek.

"Looks like I left a few marks.. but you can wash 'em away of you'd like." She made her sweet smile, that made my stomach explode with butterflies.

"Y-Yeah.. mhm.." I had a stupid love sick expression on my face that couldn't get rid of for some reason. It made her laugh which was a bonus.. right?

"Oh Wakko you're so adorable! I have to go now.. mind if I barrow your hat for the night?" She questioned, running her fingers through my fur. I nodded my head quickly as my tail wagged.

"S-Sure! I don't mind."

"Fantastic! Love you." She kissed me once more before running off to her house, she seemed to have a flustered face when she told me those words as she left.

My eyes went wide, I couldn't believe what I heard.

I rubbed my cheek walking back to the water tower, in shock.

. . .

"Alright toots, love ya too bye~" I heard Yakko put down the phone as I entered the tower. Yakko quickly turned to face me he cried out my name, rushing to give me a hug.

"Wakko how'd the da- wait.." Yakko took a step back away from me, looking at me.

I looked at him nervous but still jittery after what happened earlier. I saw his facial expression changed into a smug one.

"Hoo-oh! Looks like someone had a good time.. you even left your hat at her house I see~"

"Yakko! I-It wasn't like that!" I shouted getting flustered.

He only chuckled, and asked how it went.. he even asked for the details which made me rub my face being over all embarrassed.

"It was just our first DATE!"

"Yeah well I remember my first date, she was a wild one let me tell you~"

"You are disgusting, I'm leaving."

"PFT HaAH, WAKKO!"

"NO!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Waiting patiently for the season two of the reboot to come out HA

😀