• Spicy~ Top Wakko x bottom female reader •

𝖫𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗈𝗆𝗅. 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌- 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖶𝖺𝗄𝗄𝗈 𝖳__𝖳 𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝖮𝖫

Your POV:
I leaned onto the couch and let out a big sigh, today was a long day I got yelled at some dumb Karen. She didn't get her order right so she thought yelling would solve it. "I hate people so much.." I said outloud.

"Tell me about it.. people stink.." I rose up to see Wakko standing behind me. He walked towards me and gave me a small kiss. "Sorry your day was bad.. anything I can do to cheer you up? He asked as he put his hands on my arms.

"I can't really think of anything really.. you can do whatever you want, I'm just feeling meh." I said. I groaned and rubbed my face. I felt Wakko grab my wrists "...Anything?" He asked with a devilish smile. I raised an eyebrow at him, "What are you planning–" Wakko pushed me onto the couch before I could say anything, and got onto of me.

"Hey! What are you do–" "Shush Y/n.. you're stressed so let me fix that.." Wakko said as he put his gloved fingers over my mouth. I blushed a bit when he came close to my face, removing his finger away from me. "Oh, don't worry. My siblings aren't here, so we have the whole water tower to ourselves~"

Wakko made a small smirk at me before kissing me slowly. I blushed hard as he held me down tightly, to the couch. Wakko traveled his way down to my neck and started to make small love marks. He then rose up to look at me "You enjoying yourself, my sunshine~?" He asked looking at me. I nodded my head and smiled, "Good, cause we're just getting started~" he grinned before moving down to my lower part of my body. I got up quickly with my face bright red. "W-Wakko, what are you–"

He rose up and held me down, "Lay back down my darling, first warning~" he grinned, "If you get to three warnings, I'll have to punish you.. now do you want that to happen?" He asked as he removed his hand away from me. "W-Well.. no.. but–" "But? Warning two.. don't talk back.." "Wakko, I–" "You really want this punishment don't you? You now have three warnings. Get ready Y/n, it's gonna be a long night~" Wakko picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. "L-Long night?!" "You heard me darling.." he set me on his bed and closed his door.

He leaned on the door and looked at me, I looked down nervously, not knowing what to do. "You're so adorable.. you know~?" He said as he walked towards me. I stayed looking down, blushing. Wakko raised up my chin and chuckled, "And when you're flustered.."

He gave me a small grin before reaching down to my inner thigh. He slowly rubbed it and reached for my skirt area. I immediately put my hands in front of my area and blocked him. "Aww.. please Y/n? I promise I'll do it slow.." Wakko begged. I sighed and gave in, he reached inside and slowly rubbed my area. I let out a small noise and covered my mouth, "Looks like someone was getting turned on~" Wakko said as he pressed his fingers against the area. "Aah..~ W-Wakko... p-please.." "Quiet my love, you still have to give you that punishment.." he chuckled. He then slipped his finger in deep inside my area, moving away my undergarment.

I let out a loud noise and clenched the bedsheets. He looked up at me and gave me a innocent smile before putting his two fingers in and going in and out fast. I clenched the bedsheets some more and covered my mouth, enjoying the pleasure he was giving me. He stayed doing that for a few more minutes until he switched to use his face. He told me to hold his hat, so I grabbed it and held it tightly to my chest, as he went underneath my skirt. I whined and moaned a bit as he used his tounge inside me. Once he was finished he rose up and licked his lips, "You taste absolutely delicious~" Wakko said as he winked at me

I blushed hard and sighed, "A-are you done.. yet?" "Done? Darling.. we're just getting started~!" Wakko said as he sat next to me. He then moved me onto his lap and faced me away from him. "Like I said.. its gonna be a long night..~" Wakko whispered into my ear. I gulped hard "O-oh.. alright then.."

𝖧𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾, 𝖻𝖼 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖸 𝖳-𝖳
𝖬𝖸 𝖤𝖸𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖲𝖲