EPILOGUE

Bangkok Thailand.

I couldn’t believe I was actually looking at the beautiful city, just like I dreamed. The view from where I stood in my hotel room was breathtakingly marvelous.

I could see the tiny people as they ventured to their various places of business or leisure, and hundreds of vehicles as they roamed the city.

The gleaming rays of sunlight burning through the body length window didn’t even phase me. I loved the warmth that it gave my every nerve, and the wonderful feeling of tranquility of it all. It was everything I imagined, and I was glad I got the chance to live it with the man of my dreams.

I remember around two years ago when Tristan and I went on our first date, I told him that it had always been a dream of mine to visit this beautiful place. Turns out, he didn’t forget.

A week ago, I was having a bad day and one of my clients really contributed to my mood. Out of nowhere, that very wonderful man came home and surprised me with the tickets. And to think, I wasn't just having a bad day, but I was having a bad week too.

Tristan was being secretive and sneaky, and I thought he had been cheating on me. Shame on me to even think that he'd do such a thing, when in reality, he was only getting the surprise ready.

I went down to make dinner with my swollen feet and face, and I didn’t even know that he was home until I went into the kitchen and saw the living epitome of romance. Just like the first time I went to his house, the most beautiful dinner was seated on the table, with the room dimly lit and the aura majestic.

Like always, I'd known right then and there that he was indeed the man for me. Since I moved him with him a little over six months ago, I have been the happiest woman alive. He was everything I wanted in a man and more, and I sometimes wonder how I ever got so lucky.

"Thinking about me?"

I beamed brighter as the voice of the man I loved filled my ears, as he wrapped his hands around my waist and rested them on my swollen tummy. I leant into him with an appreciative groan as I inclined my head to give him a kiss.

"How'd you know?" I mumbled with a smile as I turned in his arms. His radiant smile and love filled eyes warmed me from the core as I tip toes to capture his lips in mine yet again.

"I had a feeling"

"Well you know what I'm feeling?" I plopped my finger on my chin in a thoughtful gesture with a playful smile on my lips.

Tristan mimicked my gesture with a teasing smirk of his own. "Let me guess. Ice cream and say...ketchup?" I crinkled my nose at the mixture, shaking my head swiftly at his words.

"No you joker!" I laughed. "I was going to say take one last drive through this beautiful city".

He shrugged with his own rumble of laughter. "Can you blame me? You have the weirdest cravings"

"Whatever" I wriggled from his grasp to get my shoes. "Now that you mention it, I actually feel like I could eat some ice-cream with um...pancakes. Yes that's it"

"Sweetheart, it's two in the afternoon. Where are we going to find pancak-" He paused when I shot him my famous pout. It always melted him and I knew it, hence why I always took advantage of it.