19. You make me

Minho turned around in panic, worry taking over the emotional turmoil. "Are you ok-"

"Idiot," the blond boy mumbled again wiping the tears away with clenched fists and sniffling, "I'm an idiot for falling for an idiot like you."

The older blinked a few times; the confusion was written all over his face. Jisung failed to stifle a dry laugh. With traces of tears still glistening on his slightly red cheeks, he lifted his face, and a grin formed on his heart-shaped lips. "I like you too, dummy."

Minho stood there dumbfounded. He looked as if he was experiencing a short circuit so Jisung closed the distance between them and stood on his tiptoes to place a soft kiss on the older's lips, smiling triumphantly when the boy finally snapped from the trance-like state at the small gesture. Minho gazed deeply into the blond's eyes and asked in a whisper voice: " Do you really mean it?"

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't like you," Jisung scoffed playfully. The older muttered a small 'right' before placing his palms on both sides of the boy's face and gently wiped the wet traces with his thumbs, still maintaining an eye-contact. All of a sudden, Jisung felt shy. Minho's gaze held such delicacy and love that he had to look away for a second. Never in his whole life had anyone looked at him that way.

"Jisung," the boy tilted his head back gently, "Can I kiss you?". The loving gaze made the blond melt. He chuckled nervously and stuttered: "O-of course," with eyes wandering everywhere but the boy. Upon hearing that Minho brought their lips together in a sweet unhurried kiss. Jisung shyly returned the motion giving in to the feeling of being adored.

They broke apart after what felt like ages and smiled at each other. Jisung was the first to lower his head in embarrassment. "Does that make us boyfriends?" he asked swaying nervously on his heels. Minho cleared his throat to overcome his own sheepishness. "Only if you want it," he answered. The younger bit his lower lip nervously. "I do. Do you?" he lifted his expectant eyes to Minho's face. Only then did he realize how nerve-wracking the whole situation was for the older; his cheeks were burning with embarrassment. Jisung mentally chuckled at the sight. Both of them looked like a pair of teenagers confessing to their first crush. Minho smiled shyly at the boy. "I do too."

"So boyfriend," Jisung began teasingly, "do you want to cuddle to celebrate our relationship?". His silliness soothed the older's nervousness and they shared a burst of heartful laughter.

°°°

"Do you think he forgot about us?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend with a pout. "It's been almost half an hour since he disappeared with his neighbor. I'm starving~" he whined pouting even harder looking at the untouched food on the small table. The smell of grilled meat was driving him crazy.

"Patience baby. I'm sure that whatever he's doing is important," Namjoon smiled reassuringly petting the three cats which had gathered around him like bees around the honeypot. The younger crossed his arms and cast a jealous look upon the furry creatures.

Namjoon stood up from the sofa and joined his boyfriend on the floor by the small table with an amused expression on his face. "Are you jealous of the cats?" he asked holding back a laugh. Jungkook glanced at the older and mumbled abashedly: "I'm not jealous of them. I'm jealous that they prefer you over me". Namjoon leaned closer and bopped the boy's nose. "Well, they might prefer me but I prefer my bunny," he joked. Jungkook bit his lip to not give in to smiling at his boyfriend's words. As he was fighting the urge to do it his phone vibrated indicating a new message and he checked it quickly.

Minho

Sorry hyung but I have a baby quokka clinging onto me as if his life depended on it so I don't think I will be able to come back anytime soon. Please eat the food without me. Help yourself to whatever else you'll find in the flat except the sofa or bed ;)

The keys are on the counter. Just lock the door and leave them under the doormat.

_______________________

Hi, hello! ❣

I hope you are all doing fine. Thanks for the reads, votes, and comments. It was my first time writing a confession scene so I hope it's not that bad. Slight Namkook because why not. 😹

Title's inspiration: You make Me by Day6. Stan talent 💅

Have a lovely day/night. ❤