13. Oh! my mistake

Minho

Hi Sungie
I wanted to thank you for yesterday.
I enjoyed it very much. 😉

'Sungie'? Don't you dare to flutter, you stupid heart.

Jisung considered just ignoring the message and acting as if he had never seen it but panicked soon after he realized the chocolate-haired boy would probably show up in front of his door, what would be more nerve-wracking for the blond whose heart was already beating faster just from a small nickname, so he started to type right away.

Hannie

Hi, hyung!
I should be the one thanking you.
I had a great time with you.
|

Do I thank him for the night? Maybe he forgot about it already... You dummy, how could he forget if he was the one who carried your fat ass up from the car and took his time to even undress you- no, take off your overclothes and tuck you in fluffy covers.

Jisung battled himself only worsening his abnormally quick heartbeat at the recalling of small details of the previous night.

Topless Minho, carrying him to his bedroom, undressing him, and then after everything, tucking him in warm covers.

Well, that wasn't exactly how it went but Jisung's imagination had no bounds and definitely wanted him dead due to a cardiac arrest.

The blond boy squeezed his eyes shut to cut the running wild thoughts and groaned aloud.

Get your act together, Han Jisung. He's just another dude, a guy friend... Handsome, with godly thighs sculptured in the finest greek forge by Hephaestus himself, mesmerizing gaze and three extremely adorable cats, yes yes.

“Focus, focus!” Jisung scolded himself and renewed typing

Hannie

Hi, hyung!
I should be the one thanking you.
I had a great time with you.

Also, thanks for bringing me to
your apartment last night
and sorry for the trouble. 😅

Minho

No problem.

Btw you're an awfully
heavy sleeper. 😂

Jisung read the message and felt embarrassment colour his cheeks.

Hannie

Yeah, I kinda am.
Sorry about that 😅

Minho

No no, it's actually cute.
You remind me of Soonie

Oh, sorry but I have to go.
Bye~

Hannie