6. There's three?

Minho started his Saturday morning with a great headache given by his so-called best friends who had rejected taking care of his cats for the day. The chocolate-haired boy had to be at the dance studio in an hour yet none of his closest friends could make time for his request that day.

He sighed and took a sip of his jasmine tea. He couldn't blame them for being busy, could he?

He glimpsed at the two cats munching on their breakfast and frowned. What am I gonna do with you now?

As much as Minho wanted to take the risk of leaving them alone he couldn't shake the worry off. He knew how stressful it had been for his three beloved cats to move out of the place they'd been living in practically their whole life.

Since it was the weekend he could probably ask his mom to give him a hand with it but she wouldn't be very happy about the fact that her predictions were correct and Minho didn't necessarily need that at the moment so he decided to take a quick shower and rethink it once he's refreshed.

On his way to the bathroom, he caught a glimpse of a ginger ball of fluff folded on his ash-gray duvet. The boy smiled fondly at the sight. Soonie had always had this adorable habit of sleeping till midday. Out of the three cats, she was the biggest sleepy head. Total opposite to the youngest - Dori who was full of go and all over the place 24/7.

Suddenly, a certain blond boy next door appeared in his mind.

~

"Make yourself at home. If you need anything just look for it in the fridge or cupboards." the chocolate-haired boy gestured vaguely at the kitchen as he showed his neighbour around his flat.

He wasn't really fond of the idea of the boy going through his personal things but he tried his best to be as friendly as he could given the fact that the blond agreed to help him.

How natural for Minho would it be to make a sarcastic comment at the moment but he voted against it given the circumstances.

Jisung, on the other hand, was too busy admiring the coziness of his neighbour's flat. He expected to see unpacked boxes and plain interior but was surprised by what he actually found. Everything seemed to be on its place as if the older had lived there longer than two days. The design was simple yet gave off a homely vibe.

In the middle of the living room was situated a creamy sofa on which Jisung spotted two cats recognizing one of them as the cat from the day's before morning and a familiar ginger fur.

He crouched in front of the sofa and pet the ginger cat first. "Hi, Soonie!"

Minho turned away from preparing cats necessities on the kitchen counter and raised a brow at the boy. "That's Doongie." he corrected.

Only then did Jisung realize his mistake. The cat indeed had a different colored collar and a ginger nose. He felt his cheeks heat up. Can I make a bigger clown of myself in front of the handsome neighbour? he thought as he felt like he could curl up and die at the moment.

Sensing the other's sheepishness Minho spoke more softly this time. "It's okay. They are actually very similar. Even my friends had a problem differentiating them at first. If you can't tell them apart by their features just look at the collars; Soonie has a blue one and Doongie's purple."

"Wait, does that mean there's three of them?" the blond boy asked dumbfounded.

The chocolate-haired boy frowned in disbelief staring at the now wide-eyed blond. Is he an idiot or something?

“Yes. The gray one with a pink collar is Dori.”

Minho found the boy's expression stupid yet some part of his mind thought of it as adorable.

_________________________________________

Hellouuu everyone! 🌼

Thank you so much for reading my book. Please, feel free to comment, vote, and correct me if you see any errors.

I want to thank especially the ones who vote and leave comments. I'm truly grateful. 💖💗💞

I'm so (not) ready for SKZ comeback. Let's try to give the boys as many awards as we can. 🥰

Also, for any ARMYS who might read my book happy BTS's 7 anniversary. I know I'm late but I couldn't care less. Btw. I'm a STAYARMY (and a Blackjack) so no hating on any of those fandoms or groups on my watch okie? Spread positiveness, not hate.

Have a lovely day/night. 💞