8. Yes or yes

Startled by the sudden touch Jisung woke up from his slumber knocking the other's hand off his shoulder in the process.

“Uh? Oh, I'm sorry.” the boy tried his best to brush off the fact that he fell asleep in the older's bedroom, his face already tinted red.

“It's okay. Did you have a good sleep?” Minho smirked at the blond standing up from his squatting position.

“I didn't mean to fall asleep in your room.” Jisung felt pressured to explain himself when he saw the older's facial expression.

“I mean... I didn't mean to pry into your privacy. I was worried for Soonie and went to look for her and I found her here and I- um, yeah, fell asleep. ” he attempted to not stutter over his own flowing words avoiding Minho's overwhelming gaze.

“That's really fine.” the chocolate-haired boy assured, his features going back to their natural blank expression. He turned around and left the room leaving Jisung confused.

The boy got up hurriedly from the floor and followed the other to the kitchen where he was already preparing cat food, not caring much about Jisung's presence. What a bipolar he thought feeling extremely awkward standing at the other side of the kitchen island.

“Um... I'll get going if you're back,” he stated trying to sound casual, a feeling of irritation bubbling under his skin. Definitely not because of the infuriatingly adorable way the older cautiously prepared and served his cats the food.

“Wait a second.” Minho finally made eye contact with the blond boy giving him his attention. “I was wondering if you would like to go with me to Lotte World tomorrow.” he rubbed his neck “as a way to thank you of course.” his eyes focused on the kitchen island.

Jisung was taken aback by the older's proposition but played it off with a confident grin plastered on his face. “I would love to.” he chuckled nervously when he saw Minho's gaze back on him, eyes sparkling with excitement. “I mean I've never had a chance to go there before and I'm free tomorrow so why not.”

“So that's a yes?”

“Yes.” he smiled at the chocolate-haired boy.

As Minho was about to ask the younger for the details of their meeting the blond's phone rang through the quiet apartment. He swiftly fished it out from his back pocket and looked at the caller's ID, his eyes going wide.

“I'm sorry but I have to go now.”

“Can I have your number so we can settle the meeting's time?”

Jisung answered the phone call as he gestured the other to hand him his phone, Minho quickly got a hint and passed him it.

“Where are you?”

“I'm so sorry hyung. I'm on my right now. ”

The boy tapped his number in Minho's phone and waved him goodbye nearly stumbling on his way out not forgetting to slid his converse on. The older glanced only at the three cats which seemed unbothered by the sudden commotion munching on their food.

~

Jisung shut the door to Minho's apartment in a hurry and stepped into the hall stopping in his tracks at the familiar silhouette leaning against the wall next to his door looking at him quizzically.

“Changbin hyung? What are you doing here?” the boy asked as he approached the slightly shorter male.

The raven-haired boy pushed away from the wall. “What were you doing there?” he crossed his muscular arms at his chest and raised his brow at the perplexed boy.