10. Scaredy-cat

“What would you like to ride next?” Minho asked the boy who had a big grin plastered on his face.

They had entered the indoor part of the amusement park after what felt like ages and decided to start off with not overly crowded rides. Despite the earlier events, the blond boy seemed to feel more comfortable and at ease with the older by his side fully enjoying their meetup.

Jisung's eyes wandered from side to side as he pondered on the answer to Minho's question.

Your thighs

This big one! I mean... the rollercoaster over there... Yeah, we have to ride it haha!” he chuckled nervously pointing at one of the attractions trying to cover up his ridiculous thoughts and how it affected him adorning his squirrel-like cheeks with colors of freshly bloomed roses.

Before Minho could even voice out his protests the younger was already tugging on the sleeve of his hoodie and hurried his steps towards the sky-high sinuating ride.

The chocolate-haired boy gulped down observing the rollercoaster's movements feeling somehow uneasy about its hight.

Jisung who was deep in his own world trying to make his flaming hot cheeks less prominent didn't realize he still had his petite hand clutched on the other's sleeve. Only when they were about to board the rollercoaster did the blond notice Minho's hesitation.

“Are you perhaps scared of highs?” he questioned the older gaining his attention. The boy looked as if he was battling himself.

“No,” Minho swallowed a lump in his throat not wanting to admit to his fear but Jisung quirked a brow at his unconvincing tone of voice. “Well, maybe a little bit.” he avoided the blond's eyes.

Jisung's gaze softened and he intertwined his fingers with Minho's squeezing his hand in an encouraging manner. Where did the sudden courage come from? Jisung wasn't sure himself but he knew at that moment that he wanted to comfort the boy just as he had done to him earlier.

“Come on scaredy-cat. It's gonna be okay, just hold my hand.” he flashed his brightest smile at Minho and tugged him along to sit down already.

~

“Whom did you call a scaredy-cat, again?” Minho had a smirk spread on his lips as he felt two arms cling onto his own one. Oh, how the tables turn.

“Shut up. You were just as scared as me.” the younger retorted letting go of the boy's arm while trying to regain his composure. It was obvious that it had affected them both at some point.

Minho only laughed at his companion before averting his eyes from the squirrel-like boy and stopping at a small shop with all kinds of theme accessories and plushies.

“How about we go over there?” he pointed with excitement sparkling in his orbs, Jisung nodded.

The first thing that caught the blond's eyes were animal headbands. He picked a giraffe one and chuckled mischievously putting it on the older head. Minho gave the boy a judging look before glancing into a mirror.

Jisung burst out laughing at the older's reaction. “Hyung, you look adorable.”

The chocolate-haired boy's ears turned bright red from the unexpected comment. He looked away, eyes wandering anywhere but Jisung until he spotted a certain headband. A small smile crept to his lips.

“Look at this one. It looks just like you, Hannie.” the boy picked it up and put on the younger's head halting his laughing fit.