14.5. Honey caramel vanilla

BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO READ:
This chapter is a short sugar-sweet Chanlix filler. Please skip if you are not fond of this ship. ❤

_______________________________________

"Baby, are you listening to me?"

Felix's vacant look morphed into a puzzled expression. With a small shake of his head, the boy broke free from the occupying thoughts, locking eyes with his boyfriend.

"Hmm?" smiling apologetically, the boy hummed.

Amused, Chan shook his head at his boyfriend's silliness.

They were walking to the older's apartment; hands intertwined.

"What is my angel worrying about?" Chan asked, bopping cutely the younger's nose with his free hand.

Felix's freckles enshrouded in crimson red resembling a late afternoon sky alit by shyly twinkling stars.

"Channie, stop being so sweet." he murmured sheepishly switching to his mother language.

"Should I?" using the Australian accent, Chan raised one eyebrow cockily, a smirk ghosting over his plump lips. "How about you tell me what's wrong and I'll think it through?" he winked.

Felix pouted but complied.

"I'm concerned about Hannie. He seemed very upset this morning but he promised he was all right." the pink-haired boy confessed.

Chan halted his steps, stopping Felix at the same time and engulfed him in a warm hug, not minding a single soul around them.

"Are you sure you don't have wings hidden on your back? I swear to God, you are the sweetest person I've ever met." confusing the younger, the dark-haired boy whispered into his dusty pink locks.

"N- no... What are yo-you talking a- about?" overwhelmed by the heart-melting gesture, Felix stuttered out.

Chan smiled softly before placing a tender kiss on the boy's glass-clear forehead.

"You are a great friend and I'm sure Jisung appreciates that. Maybe he didn't want to worry you so you could spend the day happily. He will tell you once he's ready - I'm positive." he squeezed the boy's tiny hand reassuringly, his dimples on full display. "Let's make the best of our date just as he wanted you to."

Felix smiled tentatively.

"Come on angel. I know what will lift your spirits." smiling, Chan pulled the boy to a nearby café having in mind buying his boyfriend's favorite dessert: cinnamon rolls with a caramel macchiato.

______________________________________

Hellouuu cinnamon buns! ❣

A special honey caramel vanilla chocolate warm fuzzy and cuddly Chanlix chapter because I love the Aussie sweethearts and wanted to warm you up after the latest angsty Minsung chapter. 🥺

I wanted to make a special Seungbin chapter since the book ranked high in their ship hashtag but I realized I planned to make one in my Hyunin book so here I am with Chanlix instead since they probably won't appear in the book.

Anyways, the next chapter will be the main story.

Shiroo2001 baby, I'm pspsps-ing you since you ship Chanlix and even announced them a royal couple of Australia haha. ❤

Have a lovely day/night. 💕