She would have loved Do Not Laugh...

One change after another followed each other in Adam's life. After the police gave up on looking for Olivia, Adam moved to Los Angeles and coincidentally, Phat's parents moved into Adam's old house at the outer parts of the city.

Then Mitch voted that they kick Phat out of Team Crafted because of his age, and his smaller subscriber base. Phat spiraled into depression, and after many months of struggling with hate and depression, he quit YouTube.

Adam and the rest of Team Crafted ended up moving into a mansion in California. But eventually, Adam, Ty, and Quentin left, bringing an end to Team Crafted.

After that, Adam's life started to take a turn for the better. He recorded with new friends, he moved in with his girlfriend, Alesa, got engaged with her, and recently discovered that he would soon be a father.

Adam's life was perfect.

Well, almost perfect.

His baby sister wasn't there to share it with him.

Sometime's Adam would lie awake at night, tears welled in his eyes, as he thought of what had become of his sister. Where she was, if she was even alive. He would think back at the moments before Olivia was taken. The scavenger hunt, Dairy Queen, before they even left the house when Adam burned the pancakes.

One of the newest series Adam made with his friends was a game called "Do Not Laugh." One night, he dreamt that Olivia got to play an episode of Do Not Laugh with him.

It took place before a huge sculpture of SubZeroExabyte heads. They stood on a stained glass platform. Today joining Adam was Olivia, Tyler, Ty, Jin, and Okward. They were some of the friends Adam tended to record a lot more often with after leaving Team Crafted.

Adam counted down. "3, 2, 1, hey guys, Sky here, I'm here with Munchingbrotato, deadlox, OliviaLovesSnow, Jinbopgaming, and Okwardindustries. Today, we are playing Do Not Laugh. Now, before this video even starts we just wanna say, guys, thank you so much for the support you guys have been giving this series, it is absolutely breath taking. And if you guys wanna show us some more support, make sure to slap the like button with your nose!" Adam said, running and jumping in circles around the platform.

"Now, today, we are doing Do Not Laugh. Now, you guys may be wondering, what is Do Not Laugh? Well, it's a very simple game. There are two ways to earn points. One, you can either make the person in the middle laugh, or two, you can survive the on slot of people trying to make you laugh. But um, yeah guys, it takes three points to win, and I'm just gonna stand in the middle." Adam stopped running around and walked to the center of the glass platform.

"Hey, it's Olivia's first time! Shouldn't she be in the middle?" Ty said, pressing shift and punching the air in Olivia's direction.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry bro, but Olivia's weird, alright? Look at her. Look at that nerd. She--"

"Is this because I stopped wearing Old Spice?!" Olivia exclaimed.

Everyone bursted into laughter, expect Okward. A "What, Old Spice?" was all that came from the fifteen year old.

"Oh! I win! Yeahhhhh booyyy put dat on a plaque!" Olivia said after making Adam laugh.

"What?! No! It wasn't your turn!" Adam protested

"What?"

"Ok now it is." More laughter followed from Adam.

Olivia sighed, and walked to the edge of the platform. She didn't walk off, but put down an armor stand. Today, she was wearing her snow elf skin.

"You can do this Olivia. Don't fail. Don't fail, or we all die. Get ready for the cringiest joke of 2015, here with OliviaLovesSnow--"

Olivia placed a pumpkin on the top of the armor stand.

"You suck, cringe fest, you suck, neeerrrrddd...." Adam whispered. When Adam was done, Olivia was ready to execute her joke.

"Hello! You've reached Santa's work shop. Our newest addition to our toy collection is..." Olivia popped another pumpkin on her head. Standing beside the pumpkin armor stand, she pressed shift. "...Look a like!"

Silence echoed in the skype call.

"Get our product 99% off by signing up for our Elf Dating Hotline Service!"

Whispers of laughter and a "What" came from the crowd.

Adam was still holding it in.

But Olivia knew he was close to his breaking point.

Olivia took off her pumpkin head and began to Q button cocoa beans, looking up and down as Adam picked up the stack of cocoa beans.

"Crap happens at Santa's workshop."

Adam began making weird noises, trying to keep it in.

Almost there.

Olivia, still pressing shift, crept up to Adam, and whispered in his ear...

"I came in like a wrecking ball..."

Adam lost it.

And that was the moment Adam sat up in bed.

Adam sighed, and layed his head back down on his pillow.

"She would have loved Do Not Laugh..." He said, closing his eyes.