I am NOT a squid!

And off they went. Team HeadSets covered one side of town and Team Shin Pads covered the other.

"UH!" Dakota grumbled. He was at the bottom of the pyramid, along with Mitch.

"Hold still!" Ty said as he positioned himself on top of them beside Ian. Then came Olivia.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Olivia gave a blood curdling cry and charged them, but she stopped at a holt. She had only done it to scare the living daylights out of them.

"Olivia. If Ty wasn't on top of me right now..." Olivia stepped on Mitch's leg.

"Ahhh!" He cried. Then she climbed between Ian's and Ty's back.

"Ok! Get the stupid picture over with!" Ty yelled.

"Aw come on Ty. I don't weigh that much." The person snapped the photo.

"Yay!" Olivia then collapsed, falling on Ian's kidney, Mitch's spin, and Dakota's leg.

"URGGHH!!!" Dakota yelled in pain.

-----------

"AHHH!!!!" Adam began to do the disco on the highway while no cars were coming while Jason video taped.

"Come on dude! Remember! Da da da da-da da da da da-da.."

"Phat.. I am going to kill you."

-----------

"One, two, three..." Dakota recorded as Olivia stood at the A&W drive thru.

"I, I'm not scared of my reality, reality..."

Olivia decided to sing the parody she made to her favorite song "Burn."

"Though I'm made of Snow, and the Neathers one place that I'll never be, never be

Ty

He was a squid like me no matter what he says, what he says

Let it fall

And then I'll live for another day, 'nother day"

"That's enough." Mitch said.

"Aw! I didn't even get to the chorus!"

They began to walk away.

"I am NOT a squid!" Ty said.

"It's a free country. Believe what you wanna believe hotshot."

"You mean HOTDOGLOX." Ian pointed a finger.