It's starving.

Only Jerome, Mitch, Ty, Jason, Quentin, Dakota, and Ian could make it to the party. Everyone else promised they would do a skype party when they settled into their new houses.

"Seriously?" Olivia gaped when everyone arrived. "NONE of you are wearing your costumes!"

"Nope." "Zetlch." "Nata." "No comprendo." Came from everyone.

"Men." Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Dude, 'no comprendo' means 'I don't understand', FEISH." Came from Phat.

"I AM NOT A FISH!!!" Quentin shouted. Adam walked in with his hands clapped together.

"Dinner is served!" Ty and Olivia kept in their laughter. He was wearing one of those white floppy chief hats with a white apron.

He turned around, and walked back into the kitchen. He came back out holding the frying pan and the spatula. He was waving the spatula over the black smoke coming from what ever he was trying to cook.

Olivia gave the Dawn-was-the-only-good-cook-around-here look.

"Well, so much for dutch pancakes." She thought.

"DQ anyone?" Jason got up.

---------------

At Dairy Queen, Olivia ordered the triple cheese burger with the chocolate extreme chocolate dipped waffle bowl with sprinkles. When the girl at the till had trouble finding the burger, Olivia decided to be helpful without thinking.

"I think it's under managers specials."

The girl tapped the button glad for the help, but then stopped. She looked at Olivia. In a way NO ONE had ever looked at her before. It was a mixture of "How the heck did you know that?", "I'm watching you" and "You have a devious little mind" WITH an evil eye. Olivia kept in her laughter and covered Adam's mouth when he tried to explain it to the girl why Olivia knew that.

Dairy Queen tills work different then other tills. Everything is divided into sections; one for food, one for treats, beverages, cakes, and the different variety of coupons. In each section it lists the food one would order, and their you can narrow it down to what sides you want and what size drink.

Manager specials is the section for food not normally ordered. Like just a grilled cheese, or, the triple cheese burger.

Which is why the girl struggled to find the burger.

Adam ordered the ultimate with a medium strawberry milkshake. Phat got a normal cheese burger in the kids meal, because he wasn't very hungry. Dakota got a poutine and onion rings, and Ty just ordered a chili cheese dog. Olivia didn't here what Jason ordered, and everyone els just skipped to dessert and got a large blizzard of the month: Sinkers, cocoa covered cheese cake, and lemon meringue pie.

Everyone sat down at the long table and booth.

"Wow. This burger is AMAZING." Adam said with his mouth full.

"So is my hair but you don't see ME chompen' at it." Olivia said. Adam flicked her in the head.

"Ow! Hey!" She glared at him, and Adam gave an evil smile.

Then everyone herd a type of slurping noise, and looked in its direction.

Ty was trying to shove his entire chili cheese dog into his mouth, the hot chill dripping off and onto his shirt and table. He was zoned out from everyone.

"Oh Hotdoglox." Jason sighed, shaking his head. He payed no attention.

"Yeah THAT'S attractive. Here come the fan girls now..." Ty snapped out of his little world as was in such shock and panic he fell back in his chair, landing with a thud.

"Tut tut tut." Olivia shook her head. Ty sat up and rubbed his head, glaring at everyone. They began to laugh uncontrollably. When everyone calmed down, Dakota asked a question.

"What's green and invisible?" Olivia and Phat shrugged.

"This cabbage." He held his cupped hands high in the air. Adam giggled.

"And THAT reminds me of what happened on MC yesterday.

"Uh, Olivia? You don't have to.."

"Jason and I were playing on a survival server. It was night. Jason asks me 'Is that a spider or red flowers?' and they were just flowers. When we saw a creature, he asked 'Is that a wolf or a sheep?' and it was a wolf. We kept wandering for a little bit, and then this baby chicken walks up to him. Then I go 'Heh. Pretends to be a creeper. Like that one....' BOOM! TrueMU was blown up by a creeper. I literally road my bike over to his apartment, and stood beside him at the computer, repeating 'You died. You died.' in a deep voice. He just put his face in his hands the WHOLE time."

"They didn't need to know that..."

"And best of all, we were recording! He just doesn't want to upload it..."

"I will track you down if you upload your point of view, Olivia, and..."

"Back off dude! You do NOT want to make her mad!" Adam said.

"Heh, what do YOU know?!" Jason laughed bitterly.

"I am NO Hulk!" Olivia cried.

"Considering your best friend is Hawkeye...."

"ERGGHH!!!!!!!" She said in frustration.

" ....HULK..... SMASH!!!!" She slammed her fists on the table, the salt and pepper shakers rattling.

"Wow. ANGER management..." Adam didn't finish with the glare Olivia gave him. Jason decided to have a little fun.

"He's tampering with uncontrollable forces! The idiot is asking for a DEATH penalty!!!"

"I am NO idiot!"

Jason held his hand above the table, his fingers curled as if he was trying to make a monster.

"This, is a BRIAN sucker." He put his hand on Adam's head and began to flex his fingers through his hair.

"Do you know what it's doing?" Dakota shook his head.

"It's starving."

"OK MISTER YOU'VE JUST MESSED WIH THE BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"