SING!!!!!!

"One... More... Load..." Olivia muttered as she carried the bricks Noel Tia had loaded on her back.

Months had passed in the brick yard, but it seemed so much easier to Olivia now that she was no longer alone in the world.

But it wasn't just having a friend. It was the fact that Noel was so much younger than Olivia, that is put meaning into everyday, to keep her safe. To protect the little Caucasian girl, as if she were the little sister Olivia never had.

It was only minutes away from the bell to be rung to signify the day's work was over. When they would arrive to their camps, some stale bread would be waiting for them, along with 4 hours of sleep. But it was one more day closer to freedom, someday... Someday. One more day till...

When Olivia heard a little girl crying her back shot up straight, the clay bricks falling from her spin and clunked onto the ground.

It was Noel's voice.

Olivia began to sprint. So many scenarios began to pour into Olivia's mind. She dropped a brick on her foot, she fell an scraped her knee, her body is over heating, she's tired, she's hungry she's-

What Olivia saw next nearly stopped her heart.

Noel was running in her direction, sobbing uncontrollably. Less then 20 feet behind her was a grown Caucasian man, carrying a brick. Olivia's eyes widened as he pulled the brick it back in his hand, ready to throw...

He was aiming for Noel's head.

Olivia swooped to Noel Tia and picked her up by her waist, swirling her around to the other side of her so now Olivia was between her and the angry man.

Olivia felt a brick stab into her back, and the clinking sound of a brick landing on the ground behind her

She held in her tears from the throbbing pain in her spinal cord and spun around to face her attacker.

He ran till he was standing five feet distance from Olivia. Her arms were crossed, and Noel clung to her legs behind her.

"Give the girl to me."

"Now why would I do that?" Olivia glared, giving her death look.

He crossed his arms. "That girl dropped a brick on my foot. She is now going to be punished."

"And what if I say no?"

"I'd feel happy to whip you too."

"What kind of person whips children?"

"Stop back talking me, girl. You will be severally punished for not respecting your elders."

"What kind of person throws bricks at little girls?"

"Shut up! Give me the girl you pest!"

Olivia closed her eyes, and took in a deep breath. She opened them, and starred at the man.

"There are words that I would be using right now if there wasn't a child clinging to my legs."

The man leaned down to pick up a brick.

Olivia was done. She was so done. She didn't care anymore. In fact, you could say she didn't give a "crap" anymore.

And for that man, it was very unfortunate. Because when Olivia rages, NOTHING will get in her way

The hulk has been unleashed.

"OH I'M SORRY! LET ME GET THAT FOR YOU!" She yelled as she grabbed a brick and hurled it at his head.

He groaned in pain, clutching his head.

Now if she could just remember her quotes correctly...

"SING!!!!!" She screamed. "Solar plexus, instep, nose, groin!" She kicked and fisted like Gracie Hart, thanking Cher Truce in her thoughts for teaching her some mad ninja moves.

As the man fell on the ground, moaning in pain, she finished him off by, well, let's just say she kicked him "where the sun don't shine."

When she was done, she turned back to Noel Tia, who was giving her thumbs up, grinning madly.

"Ain't nobody messes with zee Snow Girl." Olivia said under her breath, as the bell rang.