This time for Africa.

Olivia kept telling more stories of Minecraft. But this time, it was different. Much different.

The children were there with her. They made the story together.

"Falling down waterfall! Help!" A younger boy yelled. His sister siting beside her took action.

"I coming!" The tiny girl told of how she gave him a rope to grab.

"You're a hero!" Olivia laughed. They all told stories of going into caves, fighting monsters, and even playing in the snow.

They spoke for hours and hours with their eyes closed.

Olivia felt a tug on her torn dress, and peeped her eye open.

It was the girl who had asked of snow.

"Can we leave here? We come with you home?" She still tugged.

Olivia was a bit taken back by it. But she didn't want to brake her little heart.

"Maybe some day." She smiled.

The girl still tugged.

"We go now?"

Olivia's smile disappeared. Not because she was mad at the child, good Heavens no.

She felt terrible. She had made them feel as if their home was a terrible place to live. What had she done!

"Why would you ever want to leave here?" Olivia blurted out without thinking. She mentally face palmed.

"Minecraft." Had Olivia really just done that? Made a bunch of poor, dying African kids obsess over a video game?

She kicked herself mentally. Of course she did! She was so obsessed with the game she couldn't even forget about it in a life or death situation like now. Maybe it was only to remember Adam to her full extent, but it was not excuse.

She was going to have to make it right.

"Now, my home is NOTHING compared to your home!" Who was she kidden. Starvation, diseases, and a civil war at the moment, Africa was a dangerous place.

But something was so much different about this place then America.

It's beauty.

Sure, the U.S. has some amazing sights. Yellow Stone park, Grand Canyon, and OF COURSE Niagara Falls, but something was different.

This place, it was magical.

The huge elephants giving themselves mud baths, the giraffes picking at the leaves at the top of the trees, and zebras grazing...

This was Africa.

Olivia picked up the girl, and spun her around the fire.

"You're a good soldier. Choosing your battles. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off, get back in the saddle."

The children giggled.

"You're on the front line. Everyone's watching. You know it's serious. We are getting closer. This isn't over."

They jumped to their feet and began to dance, laughing the while time.

"The pressure is on. You feel it. But you got it all. Believe it!"

She danced with another.

"When you fall get up, oh oh. If you fall get up, eh eh. Tsamina mina zangalewa

Cuz this is Africa.

Tsamina mina, eh eh. Waka waka, eh eh. Tsamina mina zangalewa. This time for Africa!"

Olivia never spoke of minecraft again, nor her past life in America.