Freezing Friendship

Chanyeol's POV

*yawn* I woke up in a bed as I am trying to get up something is stop me, it's Baekhyun's hands he's always like this whenever we sleep. Yes me and Baekhyun are sleeping now in one bed. It's been 3 weeks since we became an official couple, he's not the Baekhyun that hurting me a lot or the cold one now he is the Baekhyun who loves me "Baekhyun! Get rid of your hands on me!" I said I tried to remove his hands, but he didn't let go"I don't want, if I let go you will leave me" okay! He's too way possessive! But gosh he's so cool! "Come on! We will be late to school! I have exam in Literature!" I tried again to remove his hands."Okay! My class will start at 8:00 see you later love!" then he kissed me and he run off to the living room"Byun Baekhyun!"

At Overdose Academy

"Yes exam is over! The exam is not hard" I said, phew! Good thing I reviewed! "Chanyeol hyung! Let's go to the Bubble tea shop!" Sehun said, he's too cute really. "Later Sehunnie! Let's wait for the others" while we are talking Chen and Tao arrived. "Hey! Sorry for the wait" Chen hyung said, oh now that he is 20 he is in the college department with Suho hyung, Lay hyung and Baekhyun. "It's okay, hmm? Where's Kyungsoo hyung?" it's been 3 weeks I don't see Kyungsoo, what happened to him?"I heard that Baekhyun turned down his confession maybe he's still not over to him" Chen said, Kyungsoo I felt guilt in my heart I hope he is okay. We went to the Bubble tea Shop, Sehun and Luhan hyung are getting married after Sehun's 19th birthday, Tao and Kris hyung after graduation they will having a vacation in China, Chen and Xiumin hyung are also going in a vacation to Jeju island, well me and Baekhyun? Hmm... We will think about that later! "Oh? I need to go! I have one last class to attend!" I said, I immediately sip my bubble tea"Okay! See you later! In the same place!" Tao said, I'll give them a smile to approve then I left them, while I am walking to the hallway someone called me."Chanyeol, can we talk?" the one who called me was.."S-sure, Kyungsoo, right now?" I asked him"Let's go somewhere else shall we?" he said I just follow him.

Baekhyun's POV

It's finally true,Chanyeol is now mine this the first time I felt ease and so happy "Baekhyun, what did you do that makes you so happy now?" Suho hyung said, oh they still don't know that me and Chanyeol are now official and married."It's nothing hyung, I just happy because of someone" I said to him, then Lay hyung come closer"Really? Good thing because I really can't take that poker face of you!" he said, am I really changed that much?"Yeah good thing, right Baekhyun in 3 months me and Lay are going to graduate, as for you! You need to study well!" Suho hyung, oh right! After they graduate it's my turn! I will do my best! For Chanyeol. While we are talking I felt chill that sliding through my spine"Hey Baek? You okay?" What is this? Why am I? then a image flash into my mind. "Chanyeol!" I got up to my chair, then rush out of the room. "Baekhyun!! Where are you going!?" Suho hyung said, but I didn't answer I need to find my Chanyeol I know he is in trouble!

Chanyeol's POV

We are now at the school cafeteria's freezer near here, what will Kyungsoo said? And why the freezer is open?"Chanyeol, you know that I love Baekhyun sunbae right?" he asked"Yeah I know, you told me about it" I got a feeling that something is going to happen and it's not good "Baekhyun sunbae, didn't accept my confession because he said that there is someone in his hear, and it's hurt like hell" he said oh Kyungsoo, I know it's my fault I wanted to hug him but "The one he loves is you Chanyeol, why?! I love him for 3 years! But you, you just came here and now he loves you! I can't let you take him! He's mine Chanyeol!!" it hurts to see Kyungsoo like this, I felt a cold breeze before I knew he pushed me inside the freezer and lock it."Kyungsoo!! Open the door please! Kyungsoo!!" I pleaded it so cold here, I looked to Kyungsoo who's smiling like a villain "Serves you right Chanyeol! I will not let you be with Baekhyun sunbae his mine!" then he leaves me.

brrr- so cold here Kyungsoo why? Our friendship is it ove,? argh! I can't move, my skin are so cold is this my end?.

"No... B-baekyun" then everything went black.