Critical Lay?!

Suho's POV

What the! He is in labor! "Lay breathe in breathe out okay!" I said to him "I'll call the doctor!" Kai said and goes out of the room, what am I going to do! "S-suho I can't hold much longer it's coming!" Lay said, "We don't have a choice Sehun get up on the bed we will put Lay there, sit here okay?" Xiumin said. Sehun got up Luhan assist his wife and we put Lay on the bed "Suho hyung go out first don't worry we will take care of Lay hyung" Chen said "Please hyung... we will keep them safe we promise" Chanyeol said and I nodded "Kyungsoo stay here also Sehun and Tao, Xiumin take care of Seokhyun and Daehee" then we go outside "I'm worried guys!" I said to them "Calm hyung they will be fine there's Chanyeol and Chen they had experienced" Baekhyun said "This Puppy idiot is right, calm Suho" Luhan said "Yes! Huh? Wait! Did you just called me Puppy idiot?!" I hope they are fine.

Kyungsoo's POV

-Inside the room-

"Lay hyung push!" Chen hyung said, Lay hyung pushed as he can but... "I'm t-tired I can't" "Come on hyung you can do it! Do it for your baby and Suho hyung!" I said to him then he looked at me and nods "Okay another push hyung!" Lay hyung pushed more and then we heard it "Uwaa! Uwaa!" Chen hyung gave the baby to Chanyeol and covers it "So cute, it's a girl!" Chanyeol said we are so happy "Lay hyung! Looked it's a girl!" Chanyeol saw it to Lay hyung "S-she's beautiful Jiyoo... my little angel" he cried, Chanyeol was going to give Jiyoo to Lay hyung but, he fainted "Maybe he is tired we should call Suho hyung about this. I'm sure he will cry they're angel is so cute!" Tao said, I smiled, then Sehun come closer to Lay hyung and "Lay hyung!" we got surprised "Sehun-ah! Don't shout you will wake up him!" I said, "No it's not, hyung's not breathing!" Sehun said "What?!" "I can't feel him breathing!" I went to Lay hyung "Guys he's not breathing! Where's the doctor that Kai call!" we panicked and Chanyeol rush outside.

Luhan's POV

-Outside the room-

"Uwaa! Uwaa!" we heard a cry "Suho he did it!!" I said to him "Yes!! Lay done it!" Suho said "So cute it's a girl!" we heard Chanyeol's voice "Suho hyung it's a girl! congrats!" Baekhyun pats him. Minutes later we heard a commotion inside but we can't hear it well"Here's the doctor!" suddenly Kai arrived with the doctor. "What happened?" Kai asked "Well Lay just had birth, we heard it's a girl then we heard something inside" Xiumin explained to Kai. Then the door impulsed opened and Chanyeol got out "Doctor! We need your help! Lay hyung is!" our happiness suddenly became terror "Lay hyung! He's not breathing!"

Suho's POV

"Lay hyung! He's not breathing!" what? Lay is! "Move!" I went to the room and saw Lay lying on the bed "Lay! Hey! Wake up!" I touch his chest, he's not breathing! "Yixing! Stay with me! LAY!" I shout his name but he is not opening his eyes "Step aside I called the nurse we will transfer him to the ER" the nurses came they took Lay and our baby and I just kneeled.

Time skips

I am sitting outside the ICU and hours had passed, Lay is still not waking up. The doctor said Lay is now in a coma because of his weak body, yes he is a great dancer in the past but he has a weak body. "Suho hyung?" Kyungsoo called me "What is it Soo?" I asked him without looking at him "Come for a sec hyung" "I can't leave Lay" I said "Hyung... he is not dead the doctor said he has a chance! Come for a sec hyung please!" "Okay..." I followed him and I saw the others then Chanyeol come closer to me and "Suho hyung look at her" he pointed out the glass and when I look to it. I saw a baby. "Baby?.." this time Sehun points to the name of the crib Kim Jiyoo a nurse carried Jiyoo and look at me, she comes closer to the window. I looked at the baby, her eyes opened and she looked at me, she smiled. Her smiled is just like Lay her dimples are deep, wait could this be?! I looked to Kyungsoo he smiled at me, I turn back to Jiyoo my tears flow. "Jiyoo... our angel.." "Lay hyung he gave the name before he fainted," Tao said, I smiled Lay please wake up Jiyoo our little angel is waiting for you. I love you Yixing.