Happiness

Baekhyun's POV

-Dr. Choi's Office-

We are now in his office, what are we going to talk about? "Mr. Byun the reason why I want to talk to you is about your wife's pregnancy," he said. "What's the matter?" I asked "Don't stress him out, you need to take care of him very seriously 24/7 alert Mr. Byun he is very sensitive if he does too much work or too much stress it may lead to miscarriage" "Miscarriage?" I asked maybe I heard it wrong "Miscarriage... the baby may die inside his tummy" I suddenly stand "What!?" he calmed me "That's why you need to take care of him very serious he needs to eat many nutritious foods his body needs it, so we can prevent miscarriage" I nodded after that I came back to Chanyeol's room.

"Baekhyun what the doctor said?" Chen asked "Later Chen let's wait for Chanyeol to wake up" then we wait and I saw Chanyeol's fingers twitched."Chanyeol" I called his name "B-baekhyun? W-where am I?" he said "You are in the hospital love," I said, "What am I doing here?" "Listen Chanyeol the reason why you are here because..." I was about to say to him that he is pregnant but these idiots shout "You're PREGNANT!" they said... gees! I said to them that I am going to say that! "Pregnant!?" he said we nodded then I sat beside him "Yes love you're pregnant..5 days pregnant actually" when I said that..he holds his tummy "I have a b-baby inside of m-me?... I am g-going to be a m-mother!?" I hugged him and kissed him, he hugged me back the others just smiled at us.

Time Skips

Chanyeol's POV

"Okay we are going to leave, we will take Suho and Lay to the airport," Xiumin hyung said "Sorry hyung I can't come," I said "It's okay you need rest," Xiumin hyung said "Okay take care hyung tell to them that congrats," I said "I will" then he hanged up. I caress my tummy wahh I'm pregnant! "Love are you okay?" Baekhyun asked me "Yeah I'm fine" then he sat beside me on our couch "Chanyeol I want you to listen to me carefully" I nodded "Starting tomorrow I will take and fetch you to your school," he said "But Baekhyun I can walk," I said "Chanyeol you need to listen to me... Dr. Choi said that you are sensitive so I need to take care of you very seriously if you don't care... it will lead to miscarriage," he said "What!? Love I don't want to lose our baby!" I said and cried "Shh... everything will be fine I am here with you" he hugged me "What about school?" I asked "You can still attend school 1 month left can you still go on?" he asked "Yeah I can handle it" he kissed me "Baekhyun I'm still young to get pregnant," I said suddenly "Don't you like the baby?" he said "N-no! of course, I like it but do you think it's earlier?" he stands and kneeled in front of me.

"Love I love you so much you are not alone I am here we will raise our baby together" I hugged him "I'm so lucky to fell for you Baekhyun" he hugged me back "Same here Chanyeol..." then we kissed again, after that he caresses my tummy and we are so happy after 9 months our little angel will be born... Eomma, Appa where ever you are please protect my baby. Eomma I am not regretting married Baekhyun thank you for making that Promise... Baekhyun looked at me and kissed me again. "I Love you Byun Chanyeol" he said "I Love you too Byun Baekhyun" I said then we went to our room and sleep this is what they called Happiness... a happy moment with someone you love.