Always and Forever (END)

Baekhyun's POV

We are now standing in front of this old factory storage building, we've been ordered not to make any noises for them to move smoothly and surround this place. "We can go to that side to see what is going on inside" Kris hyung said, we nodded "Chen and the others will stay here" Xiumin hyung said "But Xiumin..." "Hey nothing will happen okay? We are trained for this, we promise we will back alive without getting hurt" Xiumin hyung kissed Chen's lips and so the others, I will save you Chanyeol no matter what! We left and went to the side of the building and luckily there's a hole, Kai looked left and right and signaled us that it is cleared. All of us went to military and practiced so we have some experience about this. As we stealthily walking around we heard voices.

"Wow you're still alive I see" I know this voice.. it's Sunny!

"Y-you will never have Baekhyun-n, he will n-never love you!" It's Chanyeol! Thank God he is alive!

"Oh he will because I am going to get rid of you and he will become mine. Kill him now!"

"Sure thing boss, but can we taste him before he dies? I mean he is so sweet and delectable to resist"

"Sure kill him slowly then"

What the actual fuck! Don't tell me they--!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!!!

Kai's POV

Did I hear it right?! Delectable?! Sweet!? I looked at Baekhyun hyung and guess what he is about to explode not only him even the others, I sighed and I pulled the trigger of my pistol in the air *Bang*

They stopped what they are doing and looking at us "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM EVEN A SINGLE HAIR!" Baekhyun hyung said, he points his gun to the man who is close to Chanyeol "Baekhyun!?" Sunny looked so shocked "Yes it is bitch! How dare you took my wife and now these ugly dogs will taste him! No freaking way!" "You are all surrounded! GO!" Suho hyung shouted and the police made their way the pointing their guns to them "This is the police don't move!" they start shivering and then I saw a man trying to take out his gun, I shot his hand "Don't you dare!" I said, the others run towards them. Baekhyun hyung went to Chanyeol and Xiumin hyung holds Sunny "It's over" Kris hyung said as he shot a guy who is a little bit away and trying to escape.

Luhan's POV

"Chanyeol!" Baaekhyun hugged him and scan his body, he have so many scars, wounds, bruises "B-baekhyun..." he starts to cry "Shh.. I'm here Love" I looked at them as Baekhyun caressed his back and he hugs me tight "I am d-dirty Baekhyun t-they t-touch me and r-ra---" he couldn't finish his sentence because of crying too much, we all know what he is trying to say "You all are unforgivable! Take them away before I kill them with my own hands!" Baekhyun shouted "Baekhyun you can't do this to me!" Sunny said as she tries to free herself from Xiumin "I CAN DO IT SUNNY! YOU HURT MY LIFE! MY LOVE AND TRIED TO HURT OUR ANGELS! YOU WILL BE ROTTEN IN THE PRISON! IF I EVER SAW YOU NEAR AGAIN CHANYEOL OR MY FRIENDS, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!" he said, Xiumin gave her to the police and drags her out "You are mine! No Baekhyun!!" she is crazy, I just sighed.

"Baekyung we need to take Chanyeol to the hospital now" I said and helps Baekhyun to carry Chanyeol then we went outside.

Chen's POV

All of us are nervous especially when he heard some gun shots Oh please let them be safe!!! Then we saw the others coming out with Chanyeol, we ran towards them "Chanyeol-ah!" I looked at my cousin "We need to take him to the hospital now!" I said, the paramedics came and they put Chanyeol on the stretcher "Go inside Baehyun-ah we will follow you" Suho hyung said, Baekhyun went inside and the rest of us went to our cars.