Before the Misunderstandings (XiuChen)

Chen's POV

"Jongdae-ssi is this okay?" Krystal said "Uhm... yup it's okay!" I said to her. I am here in Incheon, because The XiuChen Coffee Shop has opened a branch here our business are growing while I am assisting the shop, I felt dizzy "Jongdae-ssi are you okay? You look pale" Amber asked me "Y-yeah I'm fine" I replied to her "Are you sure?" I was about to answer that question, but I felt nausea I dash to the bathroom then throw up... it's always like this!! "Jongdae-ssi! You need to go to the hospital" Sandara said, before I can answer everything went black "Jongdae-ssi!"

When I woke up I saw a white ceiling, wait am I in a hospital? "So you finally awake Jong Dae-ssi, I'm Dr. Jang Dongwoo" I bowed. "Why I am in here?" I asked him and he smiled at me "Congratulations Jong Dae-ssi, you are 3 months pregnant!" oh I am pregnant.

Pregnant

.

.

Pregnant

.

.

"What!?" I shouted "Pregnant" Xiumin is the only... Wait does it mean Xiumin is the father! "Don't stress out okay, you need some rest" oh my gosh. I hold my tummy and my tears start to fall. "I will be a mother now" I was about to tell Xiumin, but Tao suddenly called then when we go to the club... I saw him kissing a girl and it hurts a lot, my tummy suddenly stings but I pretend that I don't feel it.

We went to Lay hyung's house and I told them about my condition.

"You what?! Chen hyung!" – Chanyeol
"I'm pregnant Chanyeol... 3 months" – Chen
"So that's why I noticed something to you, you look chubby" – Lay
"Congrats hyung!" – Tao and Sehun
"So the father is Xiumin hyung?" – Kyungsoo
"Yeah he is when I get the 5th month of my pregnancy I will know the gender, but... I want Xiumin there with me but now he..." – Chen

Here I am crying again they just hugged me can we still be together?

A month after

It's been a month since we left our partners Lay hyung is busy to his small café, the others are busy in studies..so here I am in a super market buying some groceries. I am 4 months pregnant next month is the month I caress my tummy "What will be your gender little one?" hehe I look like an idiot here... "C-chen?!" then I heard someone called me, it's a familiar voice... No it can be?! "X-xiumin!?" before I run, he grabbed me and hugged him. "Xuimin! L-let go!" I said but he still not letting go "Baby I missed you" he said. Baby? It's been a while since I heard that "Xiumin please let go" I said in a cold tone "Please listen to me! Please!" I think we make some scenes here "Okay..not here" I said then we go to the park "Hurry up and talk" I said "Chen about the incident one month ago it was an accident, we didn't kiss them! They did believe in me please!" he pleaded. "Believe?! Minseok you hurt me! Don't tell me that you didn't kiss her! Am I not enough!? If I am you should tell me before our wedding!" I cried again but then I felt a warm hug "Let go, you cheater!" I said while hitting his chest "I will not let go! I love you so much Jongdae! That one month I almost killed myself I can't live without you I promise to you we will be together forever!" I stop hitting him.

I felt something wet on my shoulder he's crying then he looks to me in the eye "I love you so much Kim Jongdae, you are the most precious treasure that I want to keep forever" then he leaned on me and kissed me passionately I let him, I miss him his lips, his touch, his voice everything to him "Chen baby? Please let me take you again" I don't know what to say I just hugged him somewhere in my heart saying to believe in him "Yes, baby take me" he kissed me again but I felt his tummy is going to crush me! "Baby don't crush my tummy you will hurt the baby!" after I said that he looked at me "Tummy? Baby? Chen?" he looks confused. I hold his hands and placed them on my tummy "Baby, meet your Daddy" "Daddy? Y-you mean?!" he said "Yes Xiumin... I am pregnant" then he kissed me "I am going to be a Daddy! I promise I will never let you go!" then we kissed again.

4 weeks later

5 months pregnant! My tummy starting to be heavy we are now in the hospital I will now know the gender Xiumin is here with me of course we just finished the ultrasound"So are you ready to know Mr. Kim?" Dr. Jang asked, Minseok just nodded "Well your tummy seems big right? And also much heavy isn't it?" I just nodded "Congratulations you are having Twins" T-Twins?! What the?! "Twins?" I asked "Yes... twins and they a girl and a boy" 1 girl and 1 boy?! "Xiumin?" I looked at him his eyes are shaped like an owl he seems very shock after that we bid our goodbye to the doctor then leave. I left the small house and I live again with Xiumin. "Are you okay Chen?" he asked me "Yeah, I'm okay" we lied down on our bed.

"Chen when the others asked you where are the others why you didn't tell them?" "Xiumin they are hurt especially Tao & Sehun, and Lay is angry with Suho hyung" I said, "Suho said that he postponed the wedding" oh what?! "The wedding is postponed!?" "Yeah... oh, I wish they will be on good terms also the others" yeah I hope so too, I hope they will know the truth. Xiumin told me everything about what happened 2 months ago, we also go to the club when we saw them he asked his childhood friend Sunggyu hyung he told me everything and we are all misunderstood it. Chanyeol I hope you and Baekhyun will be together again..also the others.