Living with Him?!

Chanyeol's POV

"So Chanyeol how's school?" Mr. Byun asked "Well it's fine uhm...Dad" I said, yeah I'll call him Dad because I'm married to Baekhyun remember? "Hmm Chanyeol I want you to transfer to Overdose Academy next week" "W-what why? I'm happy to SM Academy why am I going to transfer there?" I asked "Because next week I'll leaving I have flight to Canada I don't want you to be lonely here so I decided that you and Baekhyun going to live together" he explained, great so very great! I'm going to live with my Loveless Husband! "But what if he doesn't want to?" "Don't worry I called him earlier and he said yes so the day after tomorrow you will move to his Condo unit" Ugh! why do i have to live with him!? after our dinner I packed my things *sigh* I miss my mom and dad I wish they are still here.

After that day....

"So I'm leaving I gave the address to the driver have fun together" Then Mr. Byun left. I'm 18 I can live where ever I want but I owe him so I have to bear it. I went inside the car then drove to Baekhyun's Condo unit. After 30 minutes we reached it the driver left me here outside, hmph so I guess I need to go alone his floor number is 7th floor room #21.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*ting*

I arrived at the 7th floor hmm room 21 where is it?... Oh over there okay here it goes. I ring the bell after 5 minutes the door opened.

O______O what the! He's topless!

"Oh it's you go inside quick or I will let you sleep outside" He said so I went inside. Woah! It's big!? Is this really a condo or what?! "Uhm... Where am I sleeping?" I asked to him "I have two rooms so go to the guest room only your things, you will sleep on this couch" "What?! You have two rooms but I will sleep on the couch!" I shout. Oh no! I'm doomed "Did you just shout!?" He said. Then he grabbed my arm and push me to the wall I groaned. "THIS IS MY PROPERTY NOT YOURS SO WHEN I SAID YOU SLEEP HERE OBEY! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO LOCK YOU UP FOREVER!" he said, he's so furious "S-sorry it will never happen again" I said "Oh before I forgot, don't tell anyone that we are married and also don't you dare go near me understand!? In my house you are my slave!" I just nodded then he went to his room "Ow.." I look at my arm it hurt a lot *sighs* this is nothing to compare to what I experience with my aunt.

*tear drop*

Huh? Oh no I'm crying again whenever I remember my past, I'm always crying I thought I'm free but no I'm still in the cage. I have to go to school now, my new school.

Baekhyun's POV

When my dad called me that Chanyeol and I are going to live together I'm so excited because he will be my slave yeah slave I don't care what will happen to him he will also to transfer to my school so great! I hope he will not spread that we married if he does, I'm gonna punish him! I'm 20 so I can choose who ever I want to marry. This is not lifetime right? because of my old man stupid promise! Argh! I'm still sleepy I will sleep for the mean time 'm not in the mood to go to school now

Overdose Academy

Chanyeol's POV

Here I am now in the office of the Overdose Academy I really don't want to transfer!=! "So Mr. Park you will be in the Room-2" The dean said "Yes, thank you" Then I left the room and I immediately go to my new room

*knock* *knock*

"Oh? Could you be Mr. Park?" The teacher asked "Y-yes it is me" I said "Okay class! Here's the new transfer please treat him nice!" Then I went inside and introduced myself "Annyeong I'm Park Chanyeol nice to meet you all" I said then someone called me and my eyes became watery.

"Channie! Is it really you?!" he said, "J-jongdae hyung?!"