Searching for Chanyeol

Baekhyun's POV

As I got out of my car I went to the security office where the others are, "Where's Chanyeol!?" I asked as I enter the room "Calm down Baekhyun I asked them to see the plate number for us to be easy to find Chanyeol" Luhan hyung said "We just arrived couple of minutes ago" Suho hyung said, and then I heard my babies crying "I am so glad they are fine" I said "He s-said that he will went to the rest room so he left his children then he didn't came back" Sehun said, I'm so worried about Chanyeol I hope he is fine if it's about money I can give it to them just for his safety! "Baekhyun hyung, I think I should tell you this" Kyungsoo come closer to me "What is it?" "Actually since the day Chanyeol talk to us about the party for the quadruplets, he starts acting strange." Then I suddenly remembered how he acts sometimes "What do you mean?" I asked "That day, we heard a door bell and Chanyeol went outside, but when he came back I saw his face he is kinda afraid and restless" "Wait then that day I got home I called him but he is not responding to me as I talking to him" so that feeling. "We need to find him as soon as possible I am getting worried, we still can't find the girl who wants to kill Chanyeol" Lay hyung said, that's right we can't still find Sunny f*ck! I should stay by his side! "Uwaa! Uwaa!" I heard one of my babies cries and its Taehyung, I carry Taehyung. This baby is so clingy to Chanyeol, he must be sensed that his mother is gone "Baby Tae... Don't cry we will find Eomma" I caressed Taehyung's back "'We will help you Baekhyun" Luhan hyung said "Thanks hyung" I said "Stop that's it! The plate number!" Xiumin hyung said and points the screen "Okay, gentlemen I want you to call the police and save this image am I clear!?" Kris hyung said and the staffs starts to move. I promise I will find you even though I have to use all of my connections and power just to find you my love.

Chanyeol's POV

I slowly open my eyes and groaned from the pain of my head, where am I? The last time I remember was a van appeared and random men grabbed me then put me to sleep. Oh no my babies?! Are they okay? Please let them be okay!! "Looks like you're awake" that voice! "Sunny!" I said "Yes it is me! Hello there" she smiled "What are you doing! Let me leave this place!" I begged "No Chanyeol, I will kill you first before I let you go and Baekhyun will be fine forever" she laughed "Baekhyun will never love you! He loves me!" then she kicked me at my stomach, "He will be fine Chanyeol from the start he is mine you appeared out of nowhere then you two will be happy? I don't think so! Boys you know what to do to him" as she said that 5 boys went in front of me "Of course madam with pleasure" the man licked his lips and the rest laughed "No.. please no! Help me! BAEKHYUN!"

-2 weeks passed-

"Did you find him?" Kris asked "Not yet sir Wu but we have some information where they could be hiding" "Okay just find him" they bowed and left the room "Baekhyun you need to rest it's been 2 weeks" Luhan said "I will not rest until I find my wife" he said "We know Baekhyun we are also doing our best, but when we see Chanyeol do you think he will be happy to see you like this? Think about it" Xiumin said, Baekhyun sighed "Okay I will rest a little but please if you found Chanyeol tell me immediately" Xiumin nodded and Baekhyun went to the room where his babies are sleeping "I am getting worried so much" Suho said "I know Chen also is getting so much stress because of this especially.." "Sehun.. He is blaming himself for not coming with him to the restroom "I just hope that Chanyeol is okay" Kai said. 3 hours passed then another group of men came inside "Sir Suho, we found him" when he said that we stood up "Where?!" "In an abandoned warehouse, we scout the area and there's only 3 to 8 men are there" they looked at each other "Wake Baekhyun now, we will go to that place call also the police" Luhan said "I'm on it" Kai calls the police and went to Baekhyun. "We want to go too" Kris heard Sehun's voice they looked back and saw them "Hunnie no you can't dangerous out there" "Please... we want to see him" he pleaded Luhan hugged him "Okay we will take you all there but please stay to our side" they nodded. Then Baekhyun came out of the room "Guys let's go" he said and they went out to the house.