Let's Get Back Together.. (SuLay)

Lay's POV

Chen and Xiumin are together again, he also told me that everything is a mistake I want to believe but my mind keeps saying to me that I can't trust those words. It's been 2 months since we left, I heard that our marriage is postponed actually, I am so sad to hear it I am so confused! "They all love us; their partners, I saw them they are hurt they are always saying your names please to them listen to the man who loves you the most" Those words that Xiumin hyung said, it went to my heart, Suho he loves me right? We are here thinking and thinking.

*bam*

"I w-will talk to L-luhan hyung! I want to know everything!" Sehun said. "I will also go too, Kris hyung I miss him," Tao said "I will talk to Kai as well, maybe we really misunderstood," Kyungsoo said. "Xiumin hyung is right, we need to talk to them" "Chanyeol okay let's go" Then we went to our partners, I am here now at the Kim Residence Xiumin hyung said that Suho left our own house and he went here. Their maid let me come in then I saw his parents and brother. "Yixing-ah" his mom called me "H-hello Mrs. Kim" I said "Yixing please come back to Joonmyun he has always locked himself to his room, he is always crying he doesn't even eat his meals regularly," Mr. Kim said, I don't what am I going to say then Mrs. Kim grabbed my hand "Yixing we heard what happened, it's not his fault my son loves you more than his life. Joonmyun is not like this in his previous love life, you're the only one that he loves really the most. Please come back to him" my tears suddenly fall, Suho he really... I have really misunderstood it! "His room is upstairs, go to my brother," his brother said after he said that I ran upstairs then I reached his room.

*knock-knock*

"Eomma is that you? How many times do I have to tell you I'm not hungry" it's Suho, I cried I hold my mouth so that he can't hear it. I miss his voice I can't hold it much longer. "Babe" I called him with our endearment "I-is that you L-lay?!" I missed this when he is calling my name "Suho..." then the door opened and I saw him I missed his face "Lay!" then he hugged me so tightly "Is this really you?! I'm not imagining things right?" I hugged him too and said "Yeah it is me" then he pulled me to his room and push me to the bed then he kissed me I don't know anymore I just respond and we stopped he caress my face "Lay I missed you so much I'm so sorry! It's not really what you think! Those girls! They suddenly kissed us, we never had an intention to kiss them too, please Lay, babe! Please believe me!" he is crying very hard and I hurt him "Suho, Xiumin hyung said the details... I'm sorry f-for leaving you we really misunderstood it! I am the worst! You don't deserve me! I!!" "Lay! You are for me! I will not let you leave me again! Please come back to me!" he hugged me.. he really loves me "S-suho I am here I will never leave you again I promise" then I kissed him..he gave me a smile and say "Our wedding will be held next week! It supposedly last month" "Yeah I know that's why I will never leave again," I said then we went downstairs. His family congratulates us that we are together again. They held a buffet, Suho eats a lot I think it's good, after that we talk about the wedding again. Suho holds my hand very tight, he really doesn't want me to let go I like it we are now okay I hope the others are okay too.

Suho's POV

We got back together again! After we talk about the wedding we are here in my room again "Suho? I'm sorry" Lay said "It's okay it's also our fault we didn't tell you all, just promise me that our wedding will proceed," I said to him and hugged him so tight "I promise it's our very special day" then we kissed and we sleep I will thank Xiumin hyung tomorrow I hope that Sehun and the others are okay.