Sorry & Forgive

After 3 days Chanyeol woke up everyone was happy especially Baekhyun. He also told that Baekhyun said the truth to them..."Why didn't you tell me that you are married?!" his cousin Chen said, he really wants to say that he was married but he's too afraid. "I'm sorry Chen hyung, I don't want you worry in fact when me and Baekhyun are officially loving each other I am willing to tell you but, I couldn't take a chance" he said, then Baekhyun hold his hand and say.. "It's all right Chanyeol they are approved of our relationship"."Really?" he asked his lover, Baekhyun just smiled at him. "Yeah! We approve but when Baekhyun hurts yo! I swear that he will never ever see you again!" Chen said finally Chanyeol & Baekhyun are now really official to their friends."Uhm... hyung is it true that Kyungsoo hyung locked you up in the freezer?" Sehun asked. Chanyeol look down then he nodded he's still not believe it that Kyungsoo did that to him.

Chanyeol's POV

It's my fault! If only I told earlier to him, he will not suffer like this! I said to myself he's really loves Baekhyun... "Love are you okay?" Baekhyun asked me"Y-yeah, I'm fine thanks love" I said, He cupped Chanyeol's face and caressed it "Is there's something bothers you?" he hit the spot. "I-I just can't believe that Kyungsoo did that to me, he's my friend my close friend but now I am his number one enemy" I can't help it but to cry then Baekhyun hugged him "Chanyeol even though he is your friend I can't forgive him that easy he hurts you" "But love he's still my friend" I insisted then we heard a knock I let go in our embrace. "C-come in!" I said then the door opened, my eyes widened the one who opened the door is none other than...

"K-kyungsoo?" I called his name"Chan—" he just about to say my name but Baekhyun interfered "Don't call his name you don't have the right!""Baekhyun! Calm down please!" I tried to stop him "This guy here, he hurt you Chanyeol! I can't forgive him to what he has done to you!" he said "BAEKHYUN!" I shout his name he's going to punch Kyungsoo, "Stop! Let him and Chanyeol talk!" it was Kai he stopped Baekhyun "Let him talk?! For pete's sake! I can't stand seeing Chanyeol hurt!" "You said it you can't stand him seeing hurt! He wants to talk to Kyungsoo and you said no do you think that Chanyeol's not hurt!? He wants to fix things with his friend here! So LET THEM BE!"

Baekhyun's POV

"You said it you can't stand him seeing hurt! He wants to talk to Kyungsoo and you said no do you think that Chanyeol's not hurt!? He wants to fix things with his friend here! So LET THEM BE!" he's right, I looked to Chanyeol I saw in his eyes that he really wants to talk to Kyungsoo how can I say no to him. I come near to Chanyeol and kiss him on his lips I saw his reaction his blushing he's too cute. "Okay I'll let you two talk I will do anything just for you love" I said then Kai signed me to go out for a while I just nodded and then me and Kai left them alone.

Back to Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun and Kai went outside they left the two of us here "S-so K-kyungsoo w-what are you doing here?" I asked him, I'm really nervous is he going to hurt me? "C-chanyeol I k-know the truth. Kai told me you and Baekhyun are married at first I didn't believe it then he hand his cellphone to me he said that he recorded everything I heard it all I was really hurt to what I know now I am move on over him I am really sorry Chanyeol *sobs* I am so very sorry" then he knelt and burst his cries I can't stand seeing him like this, I ran to him and hugged him tight "C-chanyeol..." "Kyungsoo, it's okay I should be the one who apologize I don't have the courage to tell you that I am married to Baekhyun I'm so sorry Kyungsoo" I cried as well. "Am I forgiven?" he asked me, I smiled at him and say "You are forgiven and you always be you're my friend after all" he also smiled to me then the door opened we saw our friends smiling at us we hugged each other.

Kyungsoo's POV

I am forgiven I really regret to what happened but we are okay now but I don't know why I feel something to Kai earlier this is different to what I felt from Baekhyun sunbae... I looked at Kai and he smiled I immediately turned away with my blushing face w-why am I feeling like this?

Kai's POV

Finally it's over I still have a crush on Chanyeol but now that he is happy I am always here to support him but when Kyungsoo cried when I told him the truth about Chanyeol and Baekhyun's relationship I hugged him to comfort him but suddenly my heart beats fast unlike when I am with Chanyeol it is totally different from him... I stared a little to Kyungsoo and he did too I smiled and I saw his blushing face damn he is cute! Wait did I just my gosh don't tell me that I am having feelings for him but I do want to know him more.