Between Birthdays

Kai's POV

Its a new year! Many months had passed and many things changed like Chen hyung's twins are 11 months old, Chanyeol's quadruplets are 8 months old, Suho hyung's baby is now 6 months old, Sehun and Tao are 4 months pregnant. Tao is a little bit older one week than Sehun, and Kyungsoo? Well he is now nearing his due date so here I am taking care of him, I'm so excited! "Kim Jongin where's my Chocolate Bread!" Kyungsoo shoute "Just wait a minute!" I said well he is craving for sweets.

Time skips

Kyungsoo fell asleep easily on our bed, while me? I am watching movies I'm not sleepy yet. Today is Jan 12 its Soo's birthday we celebrated it earlier along with our friends, since He is 9 months pregnant, we didn't take long. What will be our baby hmm... what time is it? Oh it's 10:40 pm I need to sleep now. I turn off the tv then  I went to our room. "Arghhh!" as I going inside I heard Soo's voice.. "Soo you okay what happened!?" I turn on the light and saw Kyungsoo lying on the bed holding his tummy and the bed is wet "Kai! Its c-coming!" he said "Wait Soo! I'll start engine okay! Please bear it!" I said. I went outside and open the car garage and start the engine. I go back to Soo and carried him to the car. I called Suho hyung while driving

"Kai?" – Suho
"Hyung! I uhm!! Shit!" – Kai
"What the? Kai did you just called me just to cuss on me?!" – Suho
"No! I mean its Kyungsoo he is laboring and we are on the way to the hospital!" – Kai
"Okay! I will go too wait me there okay?" – Suho

Then he hung up "Soo be still okay" I said as I driving "Kai please hurry! I can feel its head!" We arrived at the hospital, Soo immediately put inside the ER. Kyungsoo please be okay! "Kai!" I turn around and saw Suho hyung with Lay hyung "Suho hyung.." I said "How is Kyungsoo?" Lay hyung asked "He just got in ER, I hope he is okay" Lay hyung pat my shoulder

The others came, we just wait for Soo then "Uwaa! Uwaa!" we heard a cr "Kai!! You're a daddy now!" Baekhyun hyung said and hit my back. the doctor come outside "Mr. Kim? Congratulations it's a healthy baby girl" the doctor smiles and leave "Congratulations Kai" Chanyeol said, I just smiled and cried.

We are now in the room with Kyungsoo and the baby is here she is so cute, her lips are like Soo "Uhm.. K-kai?" Kyungsoo just woke up "Hey, Soo you okay?" I asked him "Uhm... yeah I feel a little bit sore, where is our baby?" he asked and I smiled, and gave him our baby "Oh Kai.. she's an angel" Soo said and cries "I know you did a good job" I hugged him."Congratulations you two" Suho hyung said, oh shit I'm so happy.

Kyungsoo's POV

As I held our she opened her eyes and I noticed something "She has Kai's eyes" "Let me see? Oh yes she is looks like Kai's eyes!" Lay hyung said, then Kai said "Oh yes! What a splendid baby!" we all chuckled "What will be the baby's name?" Kris hyung asked "She has Kyungsoo's lips and skin color" Sehun said "Let me name our baby, Soo" Kai said, I nodded "Jiseul... Kim Jiseul" "What a great name Kai! You are the man" Luhan hyung said and hit Kai, we just laughed. I looked to Jiseul, you are an Angel our baby Jiseul. "Wait do you know what date is it?!" Chanyeol asked "Uhm... its Jan 13 right?" Xiumin hyung said "That's it! Kyungsoo's birthday was yesterday Jan 12 and Kai's birthday is tomorrow Jan 14! can't you all see? Their baby's birthday is Jan 13! Which is their birthdays are in chronological order!" Chanyeol said "You all lucky!" Tao said, Kai and me looked to each other and smiled firmly.

Time Skips

"We'll be leaving now see you again tomorrow!" Baekhyun said and they left. "You okay Soo?" he asked me "Yeah I'm fine" "Our baby will be a great dancer and singer like us" he kissed my lips and Jiseul's forehead "Yeah I think so too..." we looked at each other "I love you Kyungsoo.. and Jiseul, you two are the best things that I have" "I love you too Kai thank you for loving me we will be always together" we smiled.

Meanwhile

"Everything is settled I will just let them taste the happiness while they are still at it I will take everything from you, he is mine and only mine I will kill you no matter what." as she throw the picture of a man with his children and his beloved husband to her desk "Park Chanyeol"