What is he to me?

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up from my sleep that girl was so hot! After we reach our climax, I push her out of my room and say "Get out of my room whore!" haha it was very funny! I really sured that she will not get pregnant cause I used protection *groan* I'm hungry I get up of my bed when I got out of my room I noticed something "Where is that Chanyeol?" did he already go to school? Hmph I don't care I ate my break fast then do my usual things after that I went to our school.

Overdose Academy

"Baekhyun did you do our assignment?" Lay hyung asked "Uhm aniyo" I said "Your so helpless sometimes are you? Here copy it" "Thanks hyung" "Babe! Oh Baekhyun you're here?" Suho hyung said "No hyung I'm at my house not here" "Now that Baekhyun you are here answer my questions" " What questions?" "Why did you call Chanyeol-ah your slave?" I stiffened honest "It's none of your business hyung" "Chanyeol is my friend, so he is my business!" I hit the table hard "LIKE I SAID! IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!" then I stormed out of our room.

I walk to ground, I'm too lazy now to attend classes then someone caught my eyes it is Chanyeol he is with Kai again?! Why? Are they dating behind my back? He's my wife! Wait! Did I really said MY WIFE! It supposedly MY SLAVE! Why?! I look to him one more time the way he smiles, his laugh...

*Heart beats*

W-what?! My heart is beating so fast every time I look to him my heart always like this.

"What is he to me?" I mumbled that time I just watch him from afar.

Chanyeol's POV

Hmm? I got the feeling that someone's watching me. "What's wrong? Chanyeol?" Kai asked "A-aniyo, by the way Kai, are you sure that your class is done?" "Yes I'm really sure" he said, kyaa~! He's so cool! "Uhm, Chanyeol? Why Baekhyun said that you are he's slave?" that hit a nerve."Uhm... I don't know" "Chanyeol? Do you love Baekhyun?" do I really love him?

Flashback

"Your in your denial stage Chanyeol but when the time passes you will know your true feelings"

End of Flashback

Xiumin hyung is it really true?. "Chanyeol? Chanyeol!" "Oh, s-sorry your saying?" "I know Chanyeol, sorry to asked you like that I know that you love Baekhyun after what did he do to you" "Y-your wrong Kai! I was..i just.." "Chanyeol, if you really don't love him, why are you blushing? And also why are you stammering?" "Kai..." "Chanyeol I want to say this to you now so listen carefully I love you will be my Boyfriend?".