Disappearance of Chanyeol

Baekhyun's POV

Week passed since Chanyeol acting weird, is he cheating on me? No right? I sighed then someone hit me softly on my head "Your sighing like an old man Baekhyun" I turned around "I am just in deep thinking" I said "It's about Chanyeol isn't it?" Suho said "How did you—" "Because I know you, so what happened?" he asked as he sat down, Kris hyung and Kai looked also to me. "I am thinking that Chanyeol is cheating behind my back" I said "What? For Pete's sake Baekhyun why would you think like that?!" Kris hyung suddenly shout "It's j-just these past days he is been acting weird, I am calling out for him he is always spacing out and always nervous when he is with me" "Do you think he is having a problem?" Kai said "What do you mean? Problem?" I asked him "Well when I picked up Soo, he said that there's something wrong to Chanyeol" something's wrong to Chanyeol? What could it be?

Time skips

"Sorry Chanyeol even though it's my day off, there's so many papers on my desk I can't go with you nad our babies" – Baekhyun
"It's okay Baekhyun, I am with Chen hyung we will meet the others later" – Chanyeol
"Just take care okay? I will go home early as possible as I can" – Baekhyun
"We'll be fine, focus to your work for now I will cook your favorite when you get home, ah? The others are here later Baekhyun saranghae!" – Chanyeol
"Saranghaeyo nado" – Baekhyun

I ended the call ugh! I'm so tired "Luna? Am I going to have meetings after this?" "No sir you just have to sign these papers then you can go home" yes! I can go home early! "Oh Luna? Can you buy me some flowers? Red roses to be exact" I said "Right away sir" then she leaves, better finish this now. As I am doing my work a sudden chill reach my spine. "Chanyeol..."

Sehun's POV

"Chanyeol hyung! Chen hyung! Over here!" I called them "You really did bring your 4 children" Tao said "Of course! They are my babies you know!" Chanyeol hyung said "Let's go? Let's buy some new clothes and enjoy our free day!" then we start shopping, we brought some clothes to your children as we are looking to the shop I saw Chanyeol hyung looking everywhere its like he is so alert, he is acting weird. "Chanyeol hyung? You okay?" I ask him "Y-yeah Sehun I'm fine let's go?" he said and he starts pushing the 4 strollers "You noticed too Sehun?" "K-kyungsoo hyung, uhm yeah" I said "He is like that since we came to his house" Kyungsoo hyung said "Should we talk to him?" "I want to talk to him too, but he is always making excuses for now let's see what happens" I nodded then we start walking with the others "Sehun? Can you look for my children for a while; I will go to the restroom" Chanyeol hyung said and he went to restroom. "Huh?" I looked at my back "Hmm? What's wrong Sehun?" Tao asked "It's n-nothing hehe" I think some one is looking at me and it scares. "Let's go guys" Tao said "Wait! Chanyeol hyung is not here yet!" I said "What? Where did he go?" Chen hyung asked "He said he will go to the restroom" I looked at my wrist watch and huh? "Hmm? What's wrong Sehun?" I looked to them "It's b-been 30 minutes hyung" "Let's go to the restroom and looked for him right now!" Kyungsoo hyung said then we went to the restroom but "He's not here!" "I'm getting worried" Kyungsoo hyung said, I looked up... ah! "Chen hyung! The camera! Maybe we can asked the surveillance security, I'm sure Chanyeol hyung was caught in their camera!" I said "Good Idea Sehun, but how?" "I can talk to them, all I have to do is to use Kris name" Tao said.

Chanyeol's POV

I am now got out of the restroom then my phone vibrate and saw, a picture its Sehun with my children and message showed up,

"If you don't me to hurt your precious children or friends you will do what I say"

No my babies! "What do you want?" I texted back "I want you to go outside of that mall go to the parking lot, of course ALONE I have a 2 snipers who is now targeting your friend and one of your babies, now you don't want to have some blood spilled because of you right? Then go!" I don't want to leave, but I don't want also anyone to die because of me. I went to the parking lot, then a van stopped in front me and pull me inside "What?! Let me go!" a cloth covers my mouth, wait what's this smell? "Finally, I have you in my hands prepare to die slowly" I know this voice, Sunny? I am getting sleepy I'm... sorry "B-baekhyun" Everything turned black.

Tao's POV

"May I talk to the one who managing the Surveillance Security" I said "I am what can we do?" "My friend is missing he went to the restroom he didn't comeback so I want to see the surveillance cameras" "We can't do that sir we need to ask the owner of this mall for that" I sighed "I see, but this mall is now belong to Wu Cooperation and I am his wife want me to tell your boss that you are not going to help us?" I threatened them "We are so sorry! We don't know this way Mr. Wu, Look to all cameras we need to find the missing person now!" Kyungsoo hyung come closer "Hey is it really true?" I smiled "3 days ago Kris brought this mall to one of his business partners" then we stared at the camera "There's Chanyeol he really went to the restroom" Sehun said we looked closely "Ah... He went outside but he didn't go back, hmm? Do you have camera in that area?" I asked "Yes wait for a moment, here Mr. Wu" so Chanyeol hyung went outside and went to parking lot, huh? What the?! We saw Chanyeol hyung pulled by a van passed by "C-chanyeol has been kidnapped!" Chen hyung panicked "Call the police please!" Kyungsoo hyung said "R-right away sir!" "We have to tell Baekhyun hyung!" Sehun said "I'm on it!" Chen hyung called Baekhyun hyung

"Hello Chen?" – Baekhyun
"Baekhyun!!" – Chen
"N-no need to shout, where are you guys? My work is already done I want to surprise him" – Baekhyun
"Chanyeol is... Baekhyun please go to *** mall" – Chen"
What's wrong? What happening there?" – Baekhyun
"It's Chanyeol he is missing! He has been kidnapped!" – Chen
"W-what?! Wait me there I will go now!" – Baekhyun

Baekhyun rush to his car and sped up he is so worried his love, his life, Chanyeol disappeared.