Come Back Again (KrisTao)

Tao's POV

It's my fault! I should let him explain, what should I do now? I went to the house but he is not there so I tried his company. "Mr. Wu is now in his office" his secretary said, I went straight to his office. Okay, here I am now in front of his door I opened the door softly and peek. I saw Kris sleeping on his table, I went closer to see his face... I missed him he is very handsome to look at, I was going to caress his hair but... "T-tao I miss you" I freeze for a moment he is sleep talking, he misses me? He loves me, what I have done I doubted him! My tears start to fall... Kris, I'm sorry "Hmm? T-tao?!" Kris was awake from his sleep, before I was going to call his name he suddenly hugged me very tight "K-kris?" I missed this "Tao it is you! You are real I have a dream you are always there with me but whenever I am going to touch you, you are always disappearing it was a nightmare to me. I don't want to lose you Tao!" I heard his cries. Kris, he really does love me.

"Kris I'm sorry for leaving you I am just too afraid to know the truth but Xiumin hyung said that it was all an accident, we are sorry for what we did" I said to him, then he looked at me "It doesn't matter, just don't leave me please Zitao" I smiled to him "I will never leave I Promise Yifan" and we leaned for a kiss.

Kris's POV

After that, I remembered something "Tao come with me!" I didn't give him a chance to talk we dragged him until we reach the parking lot then we ride my car "Uhm Kris where are we going?" Tao asked "Secret wifey" I said. 2 months he's not with me the preparation that I made I can still show it to him! We arrived at a resort... "Kris? Why are we here?" Tao asked "You will see Tao" then we went inside. "K-kris!?" I know that he will be surprised about this the pool tiles have our name and also there are so many flowers around "Tao remember the girl that I talked with 2 months ago? She is my friend and she also helped to arrange this. It is my anniversary gift to you, but we got messed up you know " I said to him, "Kris, I'm so sorry I made a mistake please forgive me" he cried, I hugged him "Shh Tao it's okay as long as you are here, just don't leave me again please" I said then we looked to each other "I will never leave again Kris I am here with you forever" and we kissed... "Kris your gift is wonderful" I chuckled "This is not my only gift to you" I pinched his nose "Ouch! Hey! What do you mean?" "What I mean is this whole resort is my gift to you"

"Really?!" he's too cute! "Yeah!" he hugged him "Thank you Kris!" I hugged him back too I like this feeling. "What do you want to name to this resort?" I asked him while we are sitting in the pool and our feet are in the water "Hmm how about "TaoRis Resort"?" he said, well It's nice but... "Why TaoRis?" I asked him "It's our Names" oh... I just smiled "Then TaoRis it is" then we leaned each other. I missed, no we missed this everything is okay now.