Tell the Truth

Jongdae's POV

Were waiting of the doctor who is inside of Chanyeol's room. "Baby are you okay?" Xiumin asked me "Y-yeah I'm fine baby I'm just worried about my cousin" I said "You really care for your cousin huh?" Kris hyung said "Yes he went missing for 2 years we know that he lived with our uncle but when we go visit him..." "His aunt said he runaway" Kyungsoo said "Oh? So that's why" "But the question is why did Baekhyun hyung said that Chanyeol hyung is his slave?" Sehun said "We better find out later we will talk to Chanyeol" I said. After minutes the doctor came out the room "Doctor Shin! How is he?" "He's fine later he will gain conscious" That's great "But I think he's in the mental state problem" "Why is that?" Tao asked "I'm not sure but I think he is on the state of depression that's all that I can say if you excuse me" then he left us "Depression?" Sehun said, why he is in depression?.

We went to his room I sat near his bed and caressed his cheeks what exactly happen to you Chanyeol?, then i saw his fingers twitched and he also slowly opened his eyes. "Chanyeol! thank goodness your awake!" i was going to hug him but i saw his expression "N-no! please! i'll do anything! just don't hurt me please!" he said what? "Chanyeol!? what's wrong!" Kyungsoo tried to speak with Chanyeol but "Please! d-d-don't hurt me!!" he was so scared I tried again to go near him but he pushed me I fell on the floor "Ow!!" "Chen! Baby!? Are you hurt!?" Xiumin asked me I saw Sehun approach Chanyeol.

*slap*

"Chanyeol hyung! It's us, it's me SEHUN! You just pushed Chen hyung!" he slapped Chanyeol "S-s-sehun?" Chanyeol said "Yes it is us! Your safe" Xiuimin support me to get up I walk near to Chanyeol "Chanyeol..." I called him "J-jongdae hyung m-m-mianhae I was just ---" Then he burst out of tears "Shhh... Everything is okay Chanyeol..." I hugged him

Minutes later he calmed down "Are you okay now Chanyeol?" I asked him "Y-yes thanks J-jongdae hyung" Kyungsoo looked at me he gave a stare go-ask-him look I sigh and said "Chanyeol I want you to tell us the truth what happen to you 2 years ago?" I asked and he became pale"I-i-i c-can't t-t-ell you!" "Please Chanyeol! I am your cousin and also your hyung! I--no we care about you! So please tell us" He grabbed my shirt so very tight, Xiumin was sittting beside me Luhan hyung and Sehun are sitting along with Kyungsoo and Tao and Kris hyung stand beside Tao "I-i was! A-a-auntie always hit me!" He said "What!? Hit you where!?" I asked "E-every where when uncle always leaving she always hurting me then when uncle died she blamed me. She only gave me meal once a week and locked me up but w-when she slept I grabbed the chance to runaway! I don't know what to do then a man saw me he took me, feed me and later he adopted me he let me to go to school I was thankful for that" he said I hugged him again so that's what happened he was abused.

Chanyeol's POV

I said to them that I was abused but I didn't said that I am married to Baekhyun  will not tell them, I don't want to be hurt again but every time he calls me slave I am always hurt when will I be happy? Then with that thought I felt asleep.

Xiumin's POV

Chanyeol felt asleep poor him he was abused "I m such a terrible cousin am I?" Chen said "Oh, baby it's not your fault you didn't know what happened to him" I said then I cuddled him I felt something wet on my shoulder Iknew it, he is crying I kissed him on the forehead. "Sweetheart? don't cry" Luhan said, Sehun also cried not only him even Tao and Kyungsoo I hope Chanyeol will be okay "I will not let him hurt again Xiumin" Chen said "I know baby we will not"

Meanwhile.....

Baekhyun's POV

I got to my condo what the hell did i just do!? I kissed him! For pete's sake it's my first kiss but his lips are so soft what!? Stop mind he is your slave, I am supposed to hurt him not kissing or loving him but why my heart was beating so fast when I kissed him? Am I falling for him? NO!!! I WILL NEVER LOVE HIM! I don't care what he feels he's my slave FOREVER!!!.