Part 2: The classroom scene is LOL!

Year: 2007, Time: 5:00 a.m.

--[My (Amelia's) Pov]--: 5 months later...

For the past five months, the Witwicky family has taken care of me as if I were their own daughter or sister. Although they have made me the older sister of the family, I do not consider them to be better than my real family. I am grateful for their kindness, but I still feel the same way about my own family. However, there is one thing I wish to do that I know is wrong - stealing from others. Despite this urge, I know it is not acceptable and I will not act on it, even if the temptation arises after class.

I wanted to let you know that I'm joining Sam's school. I haven't mentioned it before because I've been focused on taking care of myself and learning how to cope since being transported to this new world. Although I miss my mom and twin sister, I don't regret being here in the Bayverse. I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow, and I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life.

The Witwickys welcomed me into their family, even though I was not their eldest daughter. I now find myself in my new bedroom. The white blinds are open, and the crimson walls are adorned with posters of my favorite bands, movies, TV shows, and anime. Some of the posters include KISS, Star Wars, Star Trek, the Harry Potter collection, the Hobbit: Unexpected Journey, Shakespeare, James Bond gold and silver collection, and many more.

One lantern light is hanging on the ceiling, having been turned off while I was taking off my pajamas and throwing them down the stairs. Ms. Witwicky and Mr. Witwitcky, on the other hand, haven't understood why I always take the hot water away from them. It's priceless, y'know. 

Anyhow, after brushing my teeth and getting inside the shower by turning on the hot water, all for myself.

*Fun/weird fact: Every time I take showers, I can see my body being steamed like an actual sauna would do in a SPA.*

After taking a hot shower, I started drying my hair with a towel hair-dryer carefully as I noticed the "Boss B*tch by Doja Cat." song ended, and I immediately repeated it again, only this time, I sang it out loud while reading the lyrics. No one in this house knows that I own an iPhone 7; they assume it was the radio or my voice, but little did they know that I'm from another dimension where ALL THIS until I got to look at my back. 

As soon as I looked over my shoulder to check if I had rinsed off all the soap from my body, I noticed a strange, large glowing Autobot emblem. Immediately became tense as I stared at it. Although I usually trace interesting or unusual things I see, I refrained from doing so this time. 

[Photo above]

...[Photo above]...

Eyeing the large glowing Autobot mark behind my back, which glowed for a few seconds, suddenly it returned to its original color as black ink, and the thought of one question came to my mind: 'Is this Autobot mark glowing behind my back?'