Part 1: Alleyways & meeting the Witwicky's.

" 'We loaded the female into our universe, click continue for the story to begin' "

✅/Click/

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Year 2007, Time: 2:00 a.m.

(First P.O.V.):

Glitching portal stops the transportation, Amelia wakes up, as she felt agonized, her body fell to the hard, dirty ground. Eyes widen, she stared at the and suddenly returns back to a normal dark night sky with thousands of sparkling stars. Flashes of purple, blue, and pink made her eyes squeeze against the brightness, and covers her ears from the hard electronic sounds. 

She curled, blocking all the noises and lights. 

Her body ist stopped. 

Her body tense in fear. 

The flashes and noises. 

She was enveloped in the dead silence. 

She slowly opened her eyes, blinking as she rolled on her back. As her back adjusted to the gloom, countless stars twinkling like pinpricks in the bright night sky welcomed her back. Amelia sat up,--heart pounding against her ribcage. She took a few deep breaths and reached for her head with a shaking hand. Her eyes flashed around, taking in her surroundings. This wasn't where she fell asleep. Amelia was sure this wasn't Panama. The housing was different, and so was the climate, but if this wasn't Panama, then where was she? 

A better question: how did she end up here? She slowly and carefully crawled back on her feet, strolling over the main road. She blinks and mentally groans to herself while ensuring she doesn't feel left out: 'Strange...' She thought to herself, at last, staring out at the place once more as she was currently on the ground and suddenly froze. 

She spoke to herself, "OK, first! How the f*ck did I get here? Wait, did I...no, that's impossible. Her mouth agapes in shock at the place, grabbing both sides of her head. She is overjoyed by this without realizing she is smiling when she continues talking to herself, "And lastly, why am I? Okay, I must be hallucinating. Yeah, Amelia, maybe you are, or maybe you are not, but I need to find out which dimension I am. It's probably the Punisher or Daredevil TV show because I doubt this is the first movie of Transformers. I wish it was, but that's not the point! The last thing I remember wishing for is going to the Bayverse where I can be myself with no care in the world!" 

Trying to process how long she's been rambling and started freaking out, Amelia starts to see herself in her pajamas, barefoot with no socks at all, and feels her face turning embarrassed when she notices her feet touched the dirty alleyway: "Mierda, now my feet are dirty." Fake gags at herself and Amelia, at one point, no one couldn't assume anything about the fact of why or how she got here? 

Because she already believes more about it than she already has, and the reason is inexplicitly harder for her to be the chosen one. Like in Star Wars, but it wasn't the point. Then she kept thinking about what world she had been transported to. Has she ever thought of something that could relate to her transportation of worlds that could even exist? If anything could happen, it would be just from the snap of her fingers, and she silently believed that...Her wish to come to the bayverse...is real.