Part 9: Camping outside for the night.

A/N: Optimus is like a close friend, Ratchet is like a Sire I never had, Ironhide is like an Uncle & the femmes shortly are my friends.

[Narrator's Pov]--: Hickson Pasture, Nevada...

Driving automatically on the road, the Autobots & I haven't spoken a single word since the event of their trusted scout, Bumblebee has been taken by the "Sector-7" team from us; The feeling of devastation was waving on us with so much guilt that everyone feels guilty about not saving him. Mostly, Optimus Prime since he is the one who found & raise him as a little sparkling of his own back on Cybertron; Nobody wanted to get angry because it wouldn't help them use the AllSpark to find its location, Amelia couldn't stand the team feeling like this as she, without even being the "pointing-the-obvious", she manages to give comfort for the Leader of the Autobots with a kiss on the steering wheel. Causing Optimus to shudder at her kiss which made her chuckle, leans onto the leather seat of the semi-truck while she watches the sunset going down as the full moon rises from the ground. This continues reaching when the full moon has begun to reach its highest peak since it was already getting darker outside the road by the minute that everyone stopped at a diner not too long ago for Amelia to eat. She denies it and told them to continue on the road until they all can find the perfect place for her to recharge or shall I say, tired if you put it like that. The first attempt to convince her was Ratchet but failed, the second attempt was Ironhide, which he failed, then Jazz & finally, Optimus, after 3 minutes, she gave in and points at the gas station; Once she got the necessities in case of emergencies. All of them are back on the road. 

"Over there, she told them, with her finger pointing at the canyons while the others began turning towards one of the canyons of Nevada, with no one around Amelia gets out of his ALT-MODE after bringing her camping stuff and the food she brought from the store as all of the Autobot mechs began transforming into their cybertronian forms, "Nobody will know your robotic forms near those canyons so, let's camp there for the night." "==How'd you know you were going to 'camp' here?==" Jazz questioned Amelia, who responded, "Bc I always like to be prepared for anything." She smiles at him, with no one complaining about it, not even Ratchet got grumpy about it either, nonetheless, he doesn't seem to budge one single bit. Optimus considered asking her about her past but decides against it since it wasn't his place to ask unless Amelia wanted to, who was still in wonder, as to what was troubling her father figure, which it's simple enough for her to be tired, plus in secret, she desperately wants to say everything and spoil everything about what will happen in the future for every scene of the movie but, sadly she could not do so or even tell them the truth about her foreseeing the future on which she cannot risk the future scenes all the time because if she did. The chaos of her existence will destroy the fantasy world she created for herself to feel at ease, but you wonder why Amelia doesn't do it. Well, it's because Primus told her not to.  

All of a sudden, continue discussing the AllSpark; Ironhide, Amelia & Jazz, on the opposite side, went to get some wood for her to keep warm as she asked Jazz to hold it up until she finished; Once the tent was done, I did some small fixes with my camping bed while Ironhide uses his cannons to make a fire; Which was a bad idea that he startled the entire team, except for me. I just laugh. "//WHAT THE FRAG, HIDE? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED AMELIA WITH YOUR CANNONS!//" Ratchet shouted, from the corner of my brown eyes I can see Optimus watching me in worry about my safety but was completely confused when I couldn't help myself but continue laughing even more when Ratchet's outburst and scolds loudly at his close friend Ironhide, sooner or later, I stopped that turn into a smile and a snicker while when I saw him (Optimus) raising an eyebridge by putting on a ghost smile that made me blush a bit.

The fireplace lit up perfectly only this time, I did it with the help of Ironhide NOT blowing up the place, sitting down near the fire which made me unconsciously lift both of my knees into a hug while putting my chin on top of them, a sigh of sad...

The fireplace lit up perfectly only this time, I did it with the help of Ironhide NOT blowing up the place, sitting down near the fire which made me unconsciously lift both of my knees into a hug while putting my chin on top of them, a sigh of sadness had left out of my lips that she felt a warm presence behind her small height; Because the Transformers are much taller than humans, doesn't mean that they're all different: "---Is something on your processors? You seem to be staring at the road for almost 3 minutes straight earlier.---" 'Thanks for the obvious, Sherlock.' I mentally joked at him, I roll my eyes while hiding my smile from forming on my face at his monotone voice filled with concern over my well-being which I find very sweet of him being that innocent as Bee...I wish he was here to play the songs on the radio that I responded, "Well, I fiddle a bit with my fingers and continue: "It's nothing...but it just that, I miss hearing Bee's radio voicebox a lot. He is more like a brother figure to me." "---Brother?---" Optimus asked, sounding confused by the word, he kept wondering about how am I so collected? Why do I stay quiet? He had so many questions in his processors, looking down at me and speaking with a sigh: "I'm going to ask you a personal question, Optimus... I paused and took a deep breath, hoping I doesn't regret saying this personal question out loud for him to hear, and then spoke: "Did you fall in love with someone in Cybertron?" 

He stood quiet, for almost an hour or so, Optimus stared at me and nodded, "---I did. Her name was Elita-1...---" "It is alright, Optimus... I placed a hand on his pedes, smiling up at his tall cybertronian form, and continue, "we all miss the people we love in many ways but, on the bright side, you get to be with your team who care & respect you." 

"---When we all leave Earth,---" " 'We won't be coming back & be peace once again, I know... Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said by hugging my knees into my chest even closer, memories of me being with the Witwicky's made me feel better than being neglected by my mom & dad in the divorce problem has been going bonkers; Back in my hometown along with some happy times and sad times, I don't whether I care or ever doubted about missing my mother or my dad. Sometimes I don't care about my past life, I only care about the Autobots' fate & maybe just maybe I can change their futures so they can have a peaceful world and fix Cybertron once again. My mind was bizarre to read but, I got caught off guard that I didn't even acknowledge my own personal Latina side speaking Spanish:"---You do not seem fine, he continues analyzing me, "Amelia.---" 'Wow, he's good at comforting others like a leader' I mentally thought, a graceful smile appears on her lips and suddenly gets tired by going into my tent, letting the darkness consume her into a deep slumber.

(Nobody's Pov):

Everyone watched Amelia had fallen into recharge in her open tent, as the others also continue on their recharge while Optimus kept on the lookout for any Decepticons following the Autobot team; No one had a complaint but they do worry for Amelia's safety because she was the only one that is safe with them and they all have support but, at some point, there will be a moment of time that she may never be the same person. Though Optimus seemed happy for the first time, found so numerous stars all over the night sky, he seemed intrigued by the beauty of the planet because back on Cybertron the stars showed a lot of constellations but ever since the war started, the sky had been blurred with fog and clouds covering it away from the planet:'---By the AllSpark, I promise her & the team, to protect these species from having the same fate, no matter the cost.---' With that, he transformed back into his ALT-MODE and went into recharge, only this time, no nightmares had come in his processors, sure enough, Optimus finally had a peaceful recharge. Just like the rest of his team. His family.

To be continued...

A/N: I swear to Primus, that's what I heard from afar in their world, btw Optimus is like a father figure but I wouldn't mind having him as my second love interest. ;)