Part 1 (2): Saving a Golden Mech & songs of choice.

After driving in a rented Toyota car from Rent a Car shop for nearly 12 hours on the road while listening to all of my favorite songs such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby & Linkin Park, Evanesce, Skillet, Rascall Flats, Trace Adkins, and more, etc. When I made it to my location where I needed to be, I parked and decided to open my Wattpad fanfic story from Anonymous. I scrolled down to the part I needed to know how to get in, and as it read, 

" 'The location inside the abandoned factory that used to manufacture oil plants, Y/N manages to sneak into the factory without being detected by the guards outside every corner by going inside the ventilation system before sliding down in fright-' Okay, Amelia, now it's my version of it. Hope it works." Once I went inside the ventilation system, instead of fearing for my life, I silently had fun and fell on a couple of white coats before getting out and managing my way inside the place undercover. 

Immediately, I also planned what to do after I got Sunstreaker...

I will ask permission for Optimus to have the front liner be my guardian secretly, without doing anything to him, by TAMING Sunstreaker's dominance until he calms down. Which I know will take a while for it to work. Suddenly, I was called by one of the laboratory people to join the experiments, and I obeyed only to find myself in a line that led to a room filled with wires, chains, and blue stains all over the place, and what I saw was terrifying. 

A faded-yellow colored cybertronian which happens to be coming from a mech, by the looks of the gender, of course, was chained up and tortured as curling screams and roars came from the bot as his optics pleaded for no more and over and over until I immediately had enough, I ran to the machine that has been torturing him for more than just one day, people and guards try to stop me but I was fast enough to destroy it and th chains all over the room that has been holding him captive.

Tackled by the guards afterward, an alarm ensues as it sets off with sirens, which started ringing louder and louder that I did not cover my ears only to wiggle my way out of the guard's grip and began fighting with them thanks to my training, I was useful and dangerous to them by holding a wrench and a knife with me and sliced their throats out.

The Machination team came in with weapons, and I immediately hide from them as the golden mech turned into his psychopathic rage by blasting everyone with perfect aim, his reflexes were quick and his optics dilate on the chains that he has been held for months on end, "YOU!" "Woah! Woah! Hey, chill. I'm friends with Sideswipe!" 

To tame the psycho/sociopath front liner, you must be straightforward and speak calmly first.

"How do you know my twin brother?" He roared, "I work with him and the Autobots just like you. Please understand that I'm not like the other flesh bags that you call humans!" I calmly scolded him, but he didn't believe me, so I said more: "Optimus Prime doesn't know I came to rescue you; they all believed that you were offline. I came here to reunite you and your brother. I know the way, and you'll need me on this journey." 

Took him hours to finally agree with me and growled: "Fine, where's the exit?" 

"We run out of here before the place explodes." Hoping that he lifted me up, and as expected, he lifted me up around my waist on his servos before destroying the exit doors. As soon as I could even say another word, the abandoned factory exploded, no evidence left behind except for me and the Golden mech: "Hey, you good?" 

"What do you think?" 

"Never mind. C'mon, I gotta get you an ALT-MODE." I told him after being released from his grip and running so he could follow, and the moment he spotted the one he was looking for, he chose as he transformed into his ALT-MODE. It was a cool car! I admit it and immediately my mind hit me, I went to the rented car, took out my duffel bag, rushed to sit on his leather seat, and made sure to tighten the seatbelts on me but not much because he was disgusted by my presence. "What's your designation? My name is Amelia."