Part 5: Having a private conversation with the Bee🐝

*my own chapter is not from the movie! Enjoy!*

The Witwicky family is finally asleep, except me; I'm just lying on the bed with my face facing the ceiling. I do not know what I should do at the moment. Furthermore, I began considering if I should ask Bumblebee how I got the Autobot insignia on my back. Ugh! Brain, let me sleep! Oh, no, I'll get a glass of water. Brushing my teeth, I glanced at the time, and it read: "3:00 a.m." I rubbed my eyes and went downstairs into the kitchen to get a glass of pink Nesquik milk and continue to drink until I finished. 

Yeah, I clean the station when I can't fall asleep and decide to ask as I sigh tiredly and get out of the house. My great idea turned out to be the worst or the best yet since my presence had alerted him through his processors, but he intended to stay silent about it when I said: "Bee, you awake?" I waited, but then, after a moment, nothing happened. "Sorry, just talking to myself...again." 

Still nothing, but I continue, "Well, um...I guess you have to save up your gas for the morning huh? U probably would've been the best thing that had ever happened yesterday at the part when Mikaela your headers inside your hood & you pretended to be offline so she can get turned on by Sam's stammer." I chuckled in hopes he woke up, and I paused, standing next to the front door of the ALT-MODE of Bumblebee, open to see the seat empty, and sat down at the thought of asking him if he knows about the war coming here, 'Okay, Amelia let's just hope he doesn't get angry, I'll just have to do a little push.' 

I momentarily pondered my mind before ending it with a nervous smile, "Do you think Sam & Mikaela will stay together,...B1-27?" Suddenly, I've been grabbed around the waist by a seatbelt. I was more pulled in by him, fighting his grip on my body, so I deeply breathed in and out so I wouldn't faint in the hands of an Autobot, who I also think is an adorable bumblebee from behind the scenes. ":: NOW!... How the f*ck did you know my Designation, a stranger?::" 

He ordered, almost in anger, while his broken voicebox mixed the words from earlier with different people's voices, but I already composed myself with his seatbelt tightened around my body; Questioning my own volition by getting myself comfortable as he tightened more like a squeezing form of strangling me and explained to him, "I will explain everything somewhere far away from where no one can see you talking through the radio. BTW, I can't sleep & let you know that I know what you look like in a robotic form. Now drive, please; I would appreciate it. Because fighting me like this is highly undoubtedly uncomfortable." 

Now, we are both far away from the city and back to where Bee pretended he had lost his power by helping Sam's dreams come true: The hill. Gotten out of his ALT-MODE so he could transform, watching him in awe at his cybertronian form, and kneeled down at my level and spoke in a gangsta way, ":: Explain...missy!::" I gulped before taking in deep breaths in & out before saying, "I already knew something was off until Sam bought you; you literally go on patrol to keep an eye out for us, and I appreciate you destroying the other cars from the Car YARD Sale. However, I have something to show you." 

Bumblebee took in the words I said for a moment, reconsidering whether to continue more or not, and that's when he nodded for me to show him my back with an Autobot insignia on it; Making this very clear as to what I meant for his answers, "A few days ago, I was showering like 'normal' humans would do in their daily routine life until I spotted something black, such the curious human I am, my back glowed like a shining flashlight coming straight into my eyes. I thought it was some tattoo I drunkenly did (which I never got drunk in my entire life), but no, I think it has something for me, like already knowing your existence." 

What I said was half true, I didn't mark anything because my mom said no tattoos in the house. "Where or how it occurred, I may never know why, but, like I said, it's a tattoo, yet I just...I don't know if I do believe, or so I did not believe that Alpha Trion did this behind my back and had a reason to do it, which kept me wondering if this theory could be possible." 

":: God praises you or some sh*t, I guess." I let him continue, ":: You think that God gives this gift to you?::" Bee remarks in a questionable manner, raises an eyebridge (eyebrows) at me before seeing me walking near the cliff, who slowly follows and sits next to me with his metal legs swinging back & forth as I do the same: "I guess so...but I'm not sure if our theories are correct." 

After a moment of silence, none of us spoke a word to each other until after a few minutes, I coughed a bit, almost making him feel alarmed about it, and asked if I could sit on his shoulder, on which I agreed to his offer and sat on his right shoulder as I began feeling quiet due to my social anxiety & depression problem. Good for me, I can smile and laugh out the pain, so it doesn't get to me.

In the scene I'm in right now, I saw Bee frowning at the stars while praying to the heavens (AllSpark in their cybertronian words) if his friends/teammates/family are coming soon, "I highly believe your friends are safe & sound, Bee. No need to feel worried & stressed about it." Blinks a bit when he realizes that his attention towards my words made him feel motivated but still worries, he moves his helm around to see me, and I softly smile at him while letting myself finally relax after so long of wanting to be near my third favorite fictional character in this dimension.

Understandably speaking, Bumblebee seemed interested and concerned about the theory. I clicked with his question and spoke: ":: My leader! Destiny is upon us...can take us for your unknown answer, my friend:" After he said that, his faceplate turned blue in embarrassment throughout the conversation, which made me laugh at him. Later, I stopped by drying my tears with my hoodie sleeves, "It's okay, Bee." I wave at him and continue saying, "They'll make it here. Just be patient." 

Slowly nods and transforms into his ALT-MODE once again, buckles me up in the back seat of the car, using his rearview mirror to face me to keep an eye while in the backseat of the car as he begins to drive me back to the Witwicky's house, note to self: I gave him a soft, tired smile before requesting: 

"Bee, can you play a station titled 'Beauty & the Beast by Celine Dion.'?" ":: Of course, ma'am::" Bee quietly answers me. He rotates the radio by moving its buttons in twists, beeps, buzzes, and turns to find which one of the Earth radio stations is playing the song I have requested him to find until finally, he clicks a 'yes' to himself & I hummed in delight as the song starts playing it.

(--Start the song--)

":: Tale as old as time

True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the beast

::Chorus::

Ever just the same

Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
(Certain as the sun)
Rising in the east
(Tale as old as time)
A song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beas
t

Tale as old as time
A song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast

Beauty and the beast::"

The song finishes with Bumblebee driving his ALT-MODE while I had immediately fallen asleep in the backseat of the Yellow Camaro; driving back without any guidance, we both quietly got back to the Witwicky's house. Parked outside the garage while I tiredly kept an eye on the windows to check on my right and left to protect his secret until he reveals it to Sam about his glasses being the AllSpark code locations so, that Bumblebee can kick some Aft in the Saturday; Parking peacefully in his Alt-mode form in front of the Witwicky's house, I quickly motioned him to get in the garage. In hopes of no one waking up and seeing someone stealing the Yellow Camaro: 

"Okay, all clear...can you park inside the garage, Bee?" 

Drives ever so slowly a bit into the garage, opened the door of the car, got out, and decided to stretch before I left to go back inside the house, leading to my bedroom, and plopped myself onto the bed the very next day. 

---To be continued---