Part 10 (Original): Breakfast & Arcades!

(My Pov): 5:56 a.m.

Tiredly, I yawn quietly a bit after I started waking up after my arge and ended All of the Autobots glance at the familiar voice coming beneath their pedes as my arrival to where they're standing ginormously tall ended with Jazz saying, "=Morning, Bullet.=" Earning him a bright smile from me, when he suddenly nickname me 'Bullet' including for Ironhide: "Good morning." Said Ironhide, crossing his arms over his chassis until he suddenly pinpoints my small human body with his cannons (again) in hopes that I jumpscare or fear but, nothing like that made it happen; It just ended up with me laughing at him, "Ironhide, y'know that your cannons are not that frightening to me, right?" I smugly smirked, he huffs but continues cursing in cybertronian on which I decided to mess with him by translating his curse into English: 

"Frag means F*ck, Slag means idiot, sh*t or stupid & Pit means Hell, want me to continue translating, Hide?" I said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone, after translating the cybertronian curse words, the entire team stood there in shock as Jazz chuckled, and practically everyone joined in the joint including Optimus, which is very unexpected; From what I read about in my fanfics & stories was that half of it was true is that he could actually laugh for the first time and now turning to see Optimus Prime talking privately through Ratchet's processors without them realizing that I have been waiting patiently for them to stop their secret conversation about either it's about the mission or somewhat personal matter. 

Ratchet, on the other hand, simply nods as he (Optimus) kept quiet and lets his medic friend answer me, "//Ah, good morning. Did have a nice recharge?//" "Yes, I did thanks for asking, Ratchet. I continue with a smile at him before glancing at all of the team in front of me, so I wouldn't feel like a shy person in front of them as a yawn escaped my lips: "And what about you guys? Any of you had a nice recharge?" I chirped up, getting up, lightening up the mood so they won't feel bad about it since it was putting human lives into this messed-up war between The Autobots vs The Decepticons but what can I? I'm simply an abnormal weird type of girl that loves the Transformers and anime guys that no one thinks: "=Nop, Bullet.=" "//I did.//" "More like sleeping like a sparkling." "---It was a very peaceful one, thank you for your concern, Amelia.---" 

Optimus responded, before everyone began discussing Witwicky's glasses with the AllSpark coordinates all over again, to be honest, I was a bit bored of the meeting so I decided to pack up my stuff a bit until my ears began ringing in pain that I hissed which caught a certain Autobot Medic. Ratchet begins scanning my body from head to toes, while he scans me it made me giggle because of it fizzling a bit as he continues doing another scan to see if I am healthy, "//My scanners show that you are healthy but will need some substances to eat.//" ".Jazz starts saying so many jokes that I almost died in laughter with tears in my eyes. In hopes of pissing him off, Ironhide smirks and snorts at them with Optimus noticing the change in Docbot's expression turn from calm to a psycho doctor from IT that Ironhide & I laughed our aft off as poor Jazz drives away not far away from our hiding spot as his fear for wrenches comes to the reality that is being held by Ratchet. 

Who holds his free servo with a giant wrench in his ALT-MODE a Hummer H2 rescue vehicle, Optimus silently chuckles with a ghost smile. Packing all of my camping equipment into my backpack, I decided to ride with Jazz's Pontiac Solstice ALT-MODE after he got hurt in the back of his helm by the Wrench God. Once inside, everyone began to transform into their perspective and after we are hitting the road, I came up with an idea of what I should do and where I can eat: "Anyone up for breakfast at I-HOPS?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.