Part 0 #3: Date, a Dance Battle & what else?

(Narrator's P.O.V.): day 3 at the date night...

Once it was 8:30 p.m. Sideswipe was already waiting for Amelia to open her door, while inside the room, the trio of femmes had begun to take pictures of her so, they can send them to the group chat as the mechs replied with positive comments, and Amelia tried to hide her face in embarrassment but was stopped when she heard a knock on the door, Jazz went to get it and told him that she was ready; Similarly, Sideswipe was in full confidence. He had been on dates with different women on Earth and can easily manage to ask anyone out, this particular date that he will be going with Amelia was going to be a piece of cake but, why did he feel nervous? Was it because he didn't bring a gift for her? What's making him nervous? Is there something that made him feel different around Amelia? So many questions were swimming in his processors until Sideswipe heard the door open as it revealed that his date was dressed in a white short dress & her short black hair with light blue endings in a small lower bun.

 He had been on dates with different women on Earth and can easily manage to ask anyone out, this particular date that he will be going with Amelia was going to be a piece of cake but, why did he feel nervous? Was it because he didn't bring a gift...

and the dress:

"Wow, look...Stunning." "Thanks, Sides! Shall we go? Before it closes, I mean." "O-Oh right, sorry!" Sideswipe & Amelia went downstairs talking about random stuff without herself mentioning her true past or background to him, he drove her in his beautiful Corvette Stingray ALT-MODE which made her play some games like the Disney Mirrorverse game, and finally, "Okay I look up at this place and I thought-t, it would be a perfect place to see the ocean since you love the water." "Wow, this is amazing! Let's enter." Amelia grabbed his hand, which drove Sideswipe to blush and smile by joining in. Entering the restaurant, both began talking almost more about games, anime, comics & many things, and more importantly, they couldn't help but smile brightly. After eating, Amelia suggested that they walk together to which he agreed and drove his ALT-MODE back to the hotel parking lot, walking a long pathway on the sidewalk, Sideswipe started to enjoy having her and hoped that when his twin brother comes to Earth, he can hope that Amelia & Sunstreaker get along with each other.

"Y'know, you act just like my twin brother expect you don't get angry or slash out." He commented, Amelia blinked, secretly hiding her 'I-know-who-he-is-&-he-is-my-crush' expression right away, and used a confused look: "You have a twin brother?" "Yeah, I miss him, maybe...if he comes here, the first thing I want him to meet is my best friend and that's you, Amelia." He frowned with a sad look, thinking that she was just a friend which in his point of view, he liked her more than anyone else but thought he screwed up the date to which she notice his tense walk before walking in front of him where he stopped. Amelia lifted both his human servos into her cold hands by staring into his eyes, shocking him because her actions were straightforward, and heard her telling him, "Listen to me, she continues, "I think you're twin brother is the only one that remains to be there inside your spark. No matter what, your brother is one of the most important family members you have left in this war." At the end, of the conversation, the date was fun! When it was around 2:00 a.m. and both teenagers got up after having walked together to the hotel rooms but where Sideswipe was going to do made Amelia freaked out inside her panicked heart.