Part 16-0: Scolded by the CMO

(Amelia's Pov): N.E.S.T. base, Cafeteria..

Some may judge my actions...

Some may look at me weirdly...

Whenever I talk to the human mechs, they get tense and make up an excuse to "work" or run away from me; I'm not going to lie, but; That was unsurprising. At least, that's what I thought, so today, I'm eating at the cafeteria with the freshly baked toasted bagel sandwich I got from Starbucks one minute ago, And I begin to drink two sodas in one cup: One ginger ale and one Coca-Cola. Happily enjoying my drink, Mudflap and Skids were sitting in front of me while Epps and Lennox were next to Ironhide and Chromia; everyone was having their lunch until a specific CMO started to scan my drink and glared straight at my head: 

"//Are you mixing two different flavored sodas while eating lunch?? Ratchet exclaims, making everyone silent and tense their bodies from moving a muscle: "//Do you know what it can do to your health? It is not good for a person's health because it contains lots of sugar. He continues adding more warnings about my health, "//Consuming too much soda may lead to weight gain, diabetes, and cardiovascular conditions. And worst, it can give you an how many fragging times has your standard of drinks you've consumed?//." 

"When I turned 18?" I nervously answered, making Sideswipe, Mudflaps, Dino/Mirage, Wheeljack, the Arcee triplets, Lennox, Epps, and even Optimus and Sunstreaker were all giving me weird looks and other looks of shock: "//THAT CAN also increase the rate of alcohol you consume from karaoke every night if you move from a beverage with a low alcohol content to one with a higher alcohol content. You can go offline if you continue doing that, Amelia!//."

Finishing my assorted sodas and drinking a water bottle, "So what? I'm in a battle, working for the most incredible team ever, searching for Cons alongside you all, Training to become a front liner like Sunstreaker-" 

"Pfft! As if you would become like me, fleshy." Sunstreaker cut me off with a scoff. I ignored his words with an eye roll at him and continued: "-As I Was saying, Sunny~ I deadly smiled sweetly that sent Sideswipe shivers over his sibling bond, and I explained more, "I am studying for my art class, which is why you are here Ratchet. To ensure we're all healthy, test our species to be worthy and not offline because we do not care about the life around us." 

"//...//"

Lennox reaction: 

Epps reaction: "What the hell

Epps reaction: "What the hell...? Is wrong with you?..."

"